Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Independence Day Primeval
Primeval Corners.

New Primeval, a good choice for our newer players but available to all.  Chivalry for non-podium.  Choose from among the High Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, Nomads and Sacred Order.  Post here and join on the Queue.

(07-04-2017, 05:18 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Primeval Corners.

New Primeval, a good choice for our newer players but available to all.  Chivalry for non-podium.  Choose from among the High Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, Nomads and Sacred Order.  Post here and join on the Queue.

I will try the Nomads. Do primeval games have a single pay option?

(07-05-2017, 12:37 AM)Thunderbird Wrote:

Yes, thanks for the reminder.  In Primeval, a player can either consume a game slot (so for example move from Scout to Warrior) and pay a $10 setup, or pay $40 for an "All-In" with no game slot consumed.

Primeval is a great way to learn Alamaze where a couple mistakes are more forgiving than in a 10 or 12 player game.  And the few experienced Primeval games have been entertaining for those players participating.  There is a lot of breathing room, relatively speaking.

(07-05-2017, 02:20 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 12:37 AM)Thunderbird Wrote:

Yes, thanks for the reminder.  In Primeval, a player can either consume a game slot (so for example move from Scout to Warrior) and pay a $10 setup, or pay $40 for an "All-In" with no game slot consumed.

Primeval is a great way to learn Alamaze where a couple mistakes are more forgiving than in a 10 or 12 player game.  And the few experienced Primeval games have been entertaining for those players participating.  There is a lot of breathing room, relatively speaking.

Great thanks. That is what I would like to do then. I assume I will just get billed via paypal. Thanks.

Ill try the sacred order. I'll play a slot.
Fear casts a large shadow, yet he himself is very small.

If the DW is open, I'm in. Never played them and I'd give them a try.

We need a High Elf and a Gnome King.

Interesting, those two are usually among the first taken in Primeval.  Don't forget to also say if you want the $40 all-in or $10 and a slot, and to post on the Game Creation Queue.  Once we have five posted there - bang!  The game starts.

Can I take the Druids over the High Elves? Since they start in the same region.

If not, I will take high elves

(07-07-2017, 11:10 PM)Ramses Bringer Of War Wrote: Can I take the Druids over the High Elves? Since they start in the same region.

If not, I will take high elves

Welcome, Ramses Bringer of War,

Generally in Primeval we don't have a wizard kingdom as we are acclimating new players to the game, and also want kind of "balanced" kingdoms in the game.  Wizard kingdoms are powerful but complicated and with time and space, they can be too powerful in Primeval.  So Elves.  Claim it and join on the queue.

Currently in the queue for this game there's:

Elven (Dalon)
Nomad (Thunderbird)
Dwarven (Mad Hatter)

I think Dalon signed up for the Elf when the queue was started so he's been there for a while.

If you like the Elves, the Gnome kingdom is somewhat similar in nature. So between the two remaining choices (Gnome, Sacred Order), the Gnome will have more options to do in the game since they have decent magic (and agents) compared to the mounted knights of the Sacred Order (which have a strong military presence in the game).