Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 538 Cutthroat (Forum Only; Turn Specific)
RD -- > ALL

The Grand Vocariousness of the Fire Dragons is looking for any other kingdoms that would like to be friends. We claim the mountainous regions of both the Talking Mountains and Runnimede as our own. Should anyone care to "dispute" those claims we will be happy to "discuss" their grievances. Should anyone vote against our HC proposals, we will assume you are NOT friendly.

(12-29-2016, 06:04 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: RD -- > ALL

The Grand Vocariousness of the Fire Dragons is looking for any other kingdoms that would like to be friends.  We claim the mountainous regions of both the Talking Mountains and Runnimede as our own.  Should anyone care to "dispute" those claims we will be happy to "discuss" their grievances.  Should anyone vote against our HC proposals, we will assume you are NOT friendly.

DA - All, the DA is willing to talk to all.  Tark, thanks for your recent greeting.  Who knew we would meet this soon.  Too bad we not are on a team so you could share your wisdom.  I suppose I will have to learn from you the "hard" way in this one Huh ?  The original thread limited this to forum only diplo.  Was there also a restriction on frequency?

The original rules from Ry Vor included no formal alliance declarations (no 440 A XX orders), no trading of any kind, and all diplomacy is Forum Only BUT only after the first turn and then every two turns after that (Turns 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22). So from when T1 processed until T2 is processed we can communicate on the Forum, then we have to wait again until T4 is processed.

(12-29-2016, 09:37 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: The original rules from Ry Vor included no formal alliance declarations (no 440 A XX orders), no trading of any kind, and all diplomacy is Forum Only BUT only after the first turn and then every two turns after that (Turns 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22).  So from when T1 processed until T2 is processed we can communicate on the Forum, then we have to wait again until T4 is processed.

DA - Thanks I.T.  Your after the corners with the high peaks huh?   Heights make us  dizzy, give us forest and swamps every time!

Great RD. we amazons are plains/forest dwellers, and therefore only wish to gain a source of Winter food. The Sands are spoken for, so we would like to take our food in Arcania. We would also like to hear from the NO and the BL, as to their intentions

Hmmmm...... 5 players in a Forum ONLY Diplomacy game and only 3 of the 5 are talking. Interesting.

(12-31-2016, 02:07 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: Great RD. we amazons are plains/forest dwellers, and therefore only wish to gain a source of Winter food.  The Sands are spoken for, so we would like to take our food in Arcania.  We would also like to hear from the NO and the BL, as to their intentions

I suspect that the NO will want Arcania and have you take Oakendell. The BL will want N. Mists and the DA will want E. Steppes. Just a guess until we hear from the others.

(BL) right now we are enjoying the flight over towns and villages across the realm, all it seems are in desperate need of some strong and wise leadership that only the black dragon can provide. Soon we will need bring such guidance to a chosen group of centrally located dwellings.

(DA) All have spoken but my NO southern neighbor.  As Oh Man has mentioned the Steppes are inviting from my position.  It will be several more turns before we can speak again.

Lord of the swamps and forest.

The Red Dragon is looking for friends. And by friends, I mean kingdoms that would like to offer up a couple of towns and villages in tribute to our friendship thereby protecting their home region from fire-winged wrath, vote Yes on my HC motions, and join in on the wholesale slaughter of those who are "unfriendly" to the RD. For the time is drawing near to when I will be looking to expand in to new regions. If you would like to be our friend, simply post the coordinates of your PCs you would like to donate. Whoever turns out to be "least" friendly in their tribute...... well...... expect a much more personal visit in the very near future.

The Red Terror