Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(NO) The Ranger got whipped, both of his armies were beaten badly, and his capital taken. That's 3 sackings of the NE capital, and one each for the SA and RA.

(NO) Didn't see any mention of the 20% bonus my army should have gotten in each battle for summer attack.

Mike- Can you verify it's working?

(NO)

NO-PI: No vote? Come on man, I haven't seen anything from you for the villages I gave up. This was the easiest thing for you to do.

(RA) - The battle for my capitol was lost, as posted by NO. My troops fought bravely, all leaders survived, both groups withdrew in good order and several promotions were made. NO group 5 lost about 34 % but had many promotions and the Zombies ate the dead, gaining 4 new brigades. I envy those that can summon zombies. Cheap, they recreate and you don't pay or feed them. NO has many undead brigades. Also some nice artifacts:
WM 5th Nomad Gem of Planes 18280
WM 5th Nomad Oracle of the Old Gods 14849
WM 5th Nomad Rod of Fire 74066

Here is a question for anyone that can answer it. I sent in my largest group on an attack group order, 100, tac 2 standard attack. My smaller group had a delayed attack, 101, tactic 1, probe. The delayed attack processed first. Does this sound right?

No is still in WM, likely to move, with about 20 brigades and the same leaders that I posted last turn.

RA you are correct in how the orders process. However if the NO attacks you using 110 and his number is rolled first. Then your 111 won't necessarily come after. Hope this helps answer your question.

(11-28-2016, 08:47 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - The battle for my capitol was lost, as posted by NO.  My troops fought bravely, all leaders survived, both groups withdrew in good order and several promotions were made.  NO group 5 lost about 34 % but had many promotions and the Zombies ate the dead, gaining 4 new brigades.  I envy those that can summon zombies.  Cheap, they recreate and you don't pay or feed them.  NO has many undead brigades.  Also some nice artifacts:
         WM   5th Nomad             Gem of Planes                      18280
         WM   5th Nomad             Oracle of the Old Gods             14849
         WM   5th Nomad             Rod of Fire                        74066

Here is a question for anyone that can answer it.  I sent in my largest group on an attack group order, 100, tac 2 standard attack.  My smaller group had a delayed attack, 101, tactic 1, probe.  The delayed attack processed first.  Does this sound right?

No is still in WM, likely to move, with about 20 brigades and the same leaders that I posted last turn.

(NO) Probably because I attacked you in the opposite order- and a die roll. 

Is 63% casualties to an 11 brigade Army Group "in good order" ? My army is now over 50% elite brigades.

(PI) TO NO I did not want to get into your war with a vote.  Some kingdoms see voting as an act of war, I remember back in 2nd cycle, you attacked me for voting against you in a game.  I think you were the GN and I was the DA.  Grats though on that nice new city bty.

DU - Any information on the surrounding areas, I am guessing there will be resistance at home.

(DU) - PI

1DE      2     6   KX   NA                              NA                      
                                 NA                              NA                      
                                 NA                              NA                      

2DE     11     6   KX   Commander Hound of Hell         Incubus (Power-6)      
                                 Captain Viper                   Shadow Lord (Power-6)  
                                 NA                              Sire of Madness (Power-5)

DE King Sadim Blackheart KX
DE Prince Rom Agaton KX
DE Prince Sur Kladin LQ
DE Prince The Unseen Hand KX
DE Prince Xander Mist KX
DE Fool Alteris The Dark KX
DE Agent 11 Sonis KX
DE Fanatic 11 Avernis KX
DE Agent 8 Grannis KX
DE Agent 7 Aphonus KX
DE Agent 11 Zam KX
DE High Priestess Chernabog KX
DE High Priestess Mephistopheles KX
DE Demon Princess Bahgtru KX
WA Prisoner Baron Jimakhan KX

KX   2nd Demon Princes     Knowledge Totem                    37504
KX   2nd Demon Princes     Red Elk Mount                      55965

Do let us know if you need us to swim over to his location.

Atuan - Senior Centaurian Scribe

(PI) I have that info, was looking for other areas he has influence.

(DU) - PI If you took the rest of the water, he has none in the steppes.