Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(RA) - GN , SA, There is a vote against NO pending and your votes would carry the day.

(11-25-2016, 05:05 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 11:14 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - GN, RA,  Well it was just a matter of time,  NO is at my capitol, WM,  with his 5th NO army group, led by Warlord Shakar.  Any help would be appreciated.

NO, should I be thankful for what I am about to receive?  Is it revenge that is the dish best served cold?

Wookie

(NO) You reap what you sow.

(RA) -NO     True enough, Acererak.  My respect for you grows.  You play a fine game, even against long odds.  This rookie range rider is learning with every turn.  If mistakes were gems I would be a wealthy man!

(11-25-2016, 11:40 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - GN , SA,  There is a vote against NO pending and your votes would carry the day.

SA - the GN is no longer on the council

(11-25-2016, 01:33 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 11:40 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - GN , SA,  There is a vote against NO pending and your votes would carry the day.

SA - the GN is no longer on the council

(NO) Nope. The Nomad is in his place. :-)

(11-25-2016, 11:44 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 11:14 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - GN, RA,  Well it was just a matter of time,  NO is at my capitol, WM,  with his 5th NO army group, led by Warlord Shakar.  Any help would be appreciated.

NO, should I be thankful for what I am about to receive?  Is it revenge that is the dish best served cold?

Wookie

(RA) -NO     True enough, Acererak.  My respect for you grows.  You play a fine game, even against long odds.  This rookie range rider is learning with every turn.  If mistakes were gems I would be a wealthy man!

(NO) Thanks. Would you like to stop fighting? You have all of the Sands popcenters you took. I would prefer to not fight 4 kingdoms any longer.

(11-25-2016, 03:52 PM)Acererak Wrote:

Wookie

(NO) Thanks. Would you like to stop fighting? You have all of the Sands popcenters you took. I would prefer to not fight 4 kingdoms any longer.
(RA)  - No thanks for the offer.  It is generous as the odds seem to be in your favor on this battle.  I am in this to learn and I likely learn more from fighting  you than signing a treaty and just hanging out.  Who knows, I may be crawling back and asking you for peace in a couple of turns.

(RA) - GN Mountain friend, you have been very quiet. I think I may have more of the Sands than you intended? Are you alright with that or do we need to make some adjustments? I do want a happy neighbor and MDP member.
What happened on the council? I missed that you had been replaced by NO.
If you could get to my capitol, WM before it falls you may have a chance to take out the largest NO group. I know you don't want to tip your hand.

Wookie

(11-26-2016, 11:42 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 03:52 PM)Acererak Wrote:

Wookie

(RA)  - No thanks for the offer.  It is generous as the odds seem to be in your favor on this battle.  I am in this to learn and I likely learn more from fighting  you than signing a treaty and just hanging out.  Who knows, I may be crawling back and asking you for peace in a couple of turns.
(NO) No good. I've made two generous offers, and so will continue the fight against these absurd odds. I suppose you and your buddies have no interest in actually winning the game, since fighting me isn't going to help you do that. That would be one thing you might want to learn - the object of the game is to win, not gang up on one person because your ally asks you to after he attacks them.

(11-26-2016, 11:48 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - GN  Mountain friend, you have been very quiet.  I think I may have more of the Sands than you intended?  Are you alright with that or do we need to make some adjustments?  I do want a happy neighbor and MDP member.
What happened on the council?  I missed that you had been replaced by NO.
If you could get to my capitol, WM before it falls you may have a chance to take out the largest NO group.  I know you don't want to tip your hand.

Wookie

(NO) What happened? I released his major skeleton. Pay attention, it's going to happen to you soon too.

(DU) - PI The Lord of the Forest assumes you have seen the DE's new capital and what is located there. If not please let us know as we will provide intel. The only thing else we have seen is a prince at LQ named Sur Kladin.

(DU) - LI we are sorry to report that it appears your captured agent is no longer held by the DE. We assume recovered by you but if not dead.

Atuan - Senior Centaurian Scribe