Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(11-08-2016, 04:23 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 03:48 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 01:05 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) - TY How many people did you attack first?  To me multiple people going after one goes out the window once you keep hitting more and more players first and they attack back.
TY-PI/ALL I believe the only ones I attacked first were the GN and (just recently) you. I did not attack the SA or the NE for example and they did more damage to me than anyone. I'm not really complaining, I put it mostly down to me not being active in the game.
Oh, the RA may have thought I attacked him but what happened was I accidentally turned my village in #8 neutral, then he took it when he got the region and I just took it back with my emmy.
PI, I mostly moved on your village just to have somewhere to base out of while perhaps being able to annoy other foes. This would be a good time for me to offer my services to anybody who wants somebody else messed with and doesn't have the orders - hire me! Shoot, I'd even work for the GN as I certainly did attack him first.  Angel Not the SA or NE, though, you guys are off my Christmas list.  Big Grin

SA-TY well the little tyrant has sent messengers from his hole. It was also you that stole quite a sum of gold from us. But we can let all that be water under the bridge and we will stop our persuit of your troops and loyalists if you take no further action against us and pay a fair fine. Since its obvious you couldn't possibly pay us back all the gold you stole, we want an equal percentage of your gold given to us that was taken from us, that would be about 12% as an average over the 2 months this burglary occured. We will take your word on what this amount is. We so wish to be back on your Christmas list and to have you on ours.

Rellgar the Great

Where on earth did you get the idea that I stole gold from you? I did not such thing. I even left alone your village in #7 when I was fighting in the region. For the record, I only ever steal gold from cities - I consider robbing towns or villages a waste of time. So I'm going to ask that you prove this or else take it back.

(11-09-2016, 12:29 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 01:05 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) - TY How many people did you attack first?  To me multiple people going after one goes out the window once you keep hitting more and more players first and they attack back.
TY-PI/ALL I believe the only ones I attacked first were the GN and (just recently) you. I did not attack the SA or the NE for example and they did more damage to me than anyone. I'm not really complaining, I put it mostly down to me not being active in the game.
Oh, the RA may have thought I attacked him but what happened was I accidentally turned my village in #8 neutral, then he took it when he got the region and I just took it back with my emmy.
PI, I mostly moved on your village just to have somewhere to base out of while perhaps being able to annoy other foes. This would be a good time for me to offer my services to anybody who wants somebody else messed with and doesn't have the orders - hire me! Shoot, I'd even work for the GN as I certainly did attack him first.  Angel Not the SA or NE, though, you guys are off my Christmas list.  Big Grin

SA-TY well the little tyrant has sent messengers from his hole. It was also you that stole quite a sum of gold from us. But we can let all that be water under the bridge and we will stop our persuit of your troops and loyalists if you take no further action against us and pay a fair fine. Since its obvious you couldn't possibly pay us back all the gold you stole, we want an equal percentage of your gold given to us that was taken from us, that would be about 12% as an average over the 2 months this burglary occured. We will take your word on what this amount is. We so wish to be back on your Christmas list and to have you on ours.

Rellgar the Great

Where on earth did you get the idea that I stole gold from you? I did not such thing. I even left alone your village in #7 when I was fighting in the region. For the record, I only ever steal gold from cities - I consider robbing towns or villages a waste of time. So I'm going to ask that you prove this or else take it back.

SA-TY I have the reports from my loyal subjects that say you stole this gold from  both of my cities on 3 occasions, we even captured your agent and he confessed before his life left him. 

Rellgar the Great

(11-09-2016, 12:34 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 12:29 AM)DuPont Wrote:

Rellgar the Great

SA-TY I have the reports from my loyal subjects that say you stole this gold from  both of my cities on 3 occasions, we even captured your agent and he confessed before his life left him. 

Rellgar the Great

Here is the report,
Theft                  An attempt was made to steal gold from the Sacred Order city of Meridon
                           (Area QC): Extra security was present on the scene. 11,189 gold was stolen
                           from the city of Meridon! Guards pursued the agents and nearly caught them,
                           but somehow they escaped in the dark.

Theft                  An attempt was made to steal gold from the Sacred Order city of Evanon
                           (Area IN): Extra security was present on the scene. Guards were alerted to
                           the presence of foreign agents and prevented their activity in the area.
                            XXXXXXX was promoted as a result of the successful guard mission.
                           Our guards apprehended enemy agents while they were retreating and disposed
                           of them. During interrogation, the foreign agents provided the following
                           information, they were sent by the Tyrant kingdom.

Theft                  An attempt was made to steal gold from the Sacred Order city of Meridon
                           (Area QC): The target was protected by an agent team on guard in addition
                           to regular security. 11,189 gold was stolen from the city of Meridon!
                           Guards pursued the agents and nearly caught them, but somehow they escaped
                           in the dark.

(11-08-2016, 10:06 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 08:36 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-DU ...Attacking a well prepared LI who has more powerful wizards and leaders...

LI here. I really was expecting a greater challenge from the DE-WA in my region. Really folks, don't attack the Lizard Men in the swamps unless you want to take some major damage.

So far, I killed the WA's 2 brigade group with p7,3,3 and the DE's 12 brigade army group with a marshal, p5,3,3. That's a total destruction of their groups btw with all of their leaders, wizards, troops dead. I didn't lose any leaders or wizards and acquired the WA's Champion Stallions and the DE's Morning Star of Torag, Red Elk Mount, and Valyrian Steel as spoils of war.

Come on guys, do a better job defending yourselves. This turn, I have a major battle with the WA and its outcome will determine if the WA or I survive or not. I'm expecting heavy losses on both sides but I have the advantage in having all four of my groups there against his two. If he screws up his orders/spells, the WA is toast...

SA-LI since your getting attacked by 2 Kingdom's and there ally the NO also wishes to go back on his word to the GN, here is gift for you. WA  Fanatic 9      Bound To Serve        KU  Gundibar    Awaiting further orders.

NO-I have more if you with to continue the escalation, as I asked before.

Rellgar

Ah, at the time, I don't think I knew you were in Meridon. As for IN, fairly sure that was after you attacked me but I could be wrong.

(11-09-2016, 01:11 AM)DuPont Wrote: Ah, at the time, I don't think I knew you were in Meridon. As for IN, fairly sure that was after you attacked me but I could be wrong.

They was both before I attacked you.

(11-09-2016, 01:22 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 01:11 AM)DuPont Wrote: Ah, at the time, I don't think I knew you were in Meridon. As for IN, fairly sure that was after you attacked me but I could be wrong.

They was both before I attacked you.

SA- I'm sure if you look back in the world book of scribes, it will refresh your memory and show that I speak the truth.

(11-09-2016, 01:02 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 08:36 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-DU ...Attacking a well prepared LI who has more powerful wizards and leaders...

LI here. I really was expecting a greater challenge from the DE-WA in my region. Really folks, don't attack the Lizard Men in the swamps unless you want to take some major damage.

So far, I killed the WA's 2 brigade group with p7,3,3 and the DE's 12 brigade army group with a marshal, p5,3,3. That's a total destruction of their groups btw with all of their leaders, wizards, troops dead. I didn't lose any leaders or wizards and acquired the WA's Champion Stallions and the DE's Morning Star of Torag, Red Elk Mount, and Valyrian Steel as spoils of war.

Come on guys, do a better job defending yourselves. This turn, I have a major battle with the WA and its outcome will determine if the WA or I survive or not. I'm expecting heavy losses on both sides but I have the advantage in having all four of my groups there against his two. If he screws up his orders/spells, the WA is toast...

SA-LI since your getting attacked by 2 Kingdom's and there ally the NO also wishes to go back on his word to the GN, here is gift for you. WA  Fanatic 9      Bound To Serve        KU  Gundibar    Awaiting further orders.

Rellgar

(NO) When I send you the report from your capital that I could have easily taken around turn 8 (after the game if you wish), (defense 17,025) and captured practically your entire court- but decided not to you'll know you were lucky.  Who's going back on their word? Because I won't release the Gnome Baron? You got your emissary back as promised. The Ranger hasn't said a thing (and neither have my erstwhile allies). I'm certainly nervous considering the reports from the LI. 

Honestly, considering what's going on in the real world this game may not matter much to me anymore.

(11-09-2016, 04:06 AM)Acererak Wrote:

Rellgar

(NO) When I send you the report from your capital that I could have easily taken around turn 8 (after the game if you wish), (defense 17,025) and captured practically your entire court- but decided not to you'll know you were lucky.  Who's going back on their word? Because I won't release the Gnome Baron? You got your emissary back as promised. The Ranger hasn't said a thing (and neither have my erstwhile allies). I'm certainly nervous considering the reports from the LI. 

Honestly, considering what's going on in the real world this game may not matter much to me anymore.

Im just learning here, you can do what you want, whatever it is I'll learn something from it.
Yes its looks like Warlord Trumpkin is winning his battle.

Rellgar

SA-LI,  this is current intelligence, would you like more?