Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(10-31-2016, 09:31 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - 10, 3, 6 are allied.  5,7,8 are allied to each other but have a variety of NAPs.  2 is busy with 10.  TY is basically dead.  I am pacted out of 3 or 10 but not 6.  PI has arrangements with 10.  Unsure about the rest.

LI to DU:
If you're willing to go into 6 and keep the DE off my back, that would be great. I can send you an artifact or two for your help. Choose from the following:

Ancient Annihilator
Champion Stallions
Demon Bane <--- really nice if you head into 6
Guardian Talisman
Last Herd of Winged Stallions
Plow of the Prophet
Ring of Protection
Ruler Eliminator

Yeah, they're lame but these were close to my location...

(10-31-2016, 08:02 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: The Apostle of Hell speaks!

To our noble ally, the Great Nomad Ruler: We appreciate your invitation to reap the treasures of the Northern Isles, but our armies and diabolical nobles are in position to acquire lands elsewhere. We will unfortunately not be able to aid you in the few coming months, but we would like to take advantage of our pact in our succeeding conquests. We wish you the best of luck against the dead-man of the north. We seek to siphon the souls of fork-tongued cross-breads in the black marshes to our south.

To our friend, the Wrathful Red Warlock: We also seek the plentiful resources of Synisvania. How should we go about dividing up the region? Shall we late fate decide who owns each population center, and let the odds be in one another's favor? The Seven Apostles would be open to a more mathematical approach as well. The lizards may of been the original kingdom to walk these lands... but they will be the first to be disposed.

(NO) Hail and well met. As you and the mighty WA split your wrath on 9 and you may find a Prince or a group available- perhaps you may want to move into the Mists for a pop center or two. That is up to you. I do have a NAP through 20 I will honor with the LI but remain your ally.

(NO)

NO-PI: Friend. I would like to call in whatever credit I have in the form of general malfeasance against the NE. Is that something you are able to do for us? Clearly the lands of Alamaze would benefit from the Mists enjoying the rule of the just Nomad over the foul Witch King. Will you help us in our quest? I offer you full dominion over all Mists pop centers in the Sea upon his defeat (+1 town on land).

OOC- Things are heating up now!

(DU) - LI The Lord of the Forest is impressed by the list of trinkets your ancient kingdom has secured. Can peace with the Apostle of Hell not be had? You might be able to offer him the same trinkets you are offering me so you can continue your fight 1 vs 1 with the Red Mage. Surely he is not a cowardly ruler and doesn't need support to invade someone.

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

GN-SA

Will you need to repeat our food/gold deal on this last month in winter?

(PI)  NO  - You do realize that the NE has a lot more credit protection then most empires in the game, I assume you did divine region 2.  I generally do not do NAP's for a reason. I generally have no intent on messing with those who let me be.  I will not interfere with either party in region 2 for now.  I would reference how the LI asks for help.  

LI Now that is an interesting bit of incentive items. 

-Rogal

(11-01-2016, 12:25 AM)Devildog Wrote: GN-SA

(11-01-2016, 12:25 AM)Devildog Wrote: GN-SA

SA-GN yes my friend lets do that trade one more time. What is your opinion on these conflicts everywhere? Do any of them interest you?

Rellgar

(10-31-2016, 09:56 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 09:31 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - 10, 3, 6 are allied.  5,7,8 are allied to each other but have a variety of NAPs.  2 is busy with 10.  TY is basically dead.  I am pacted out of 3 or 10 but not 6.  PI has arrangements with 10.  Unsure about the rest.

LI to DU:
If you're willing to go into 6 and keep the DE off my back, that would be great. I can send you an artifact or two for your help. Choose from the following:

Ancient Annihilator
Champion Stallions
Demon Bane <--- really nice if you head into 6
Guardian Talisman
Last Herd of Winged Stallions
Plow of the Prophet
Ring of Protection
Ruler Eliminator

Yeah, they're lame but these were close to my location...

SA-LI King of the Reptiles, we have not conversed, but I will not attack you. I offer you a NAP for 6 moons and the possibility of giving you aid in the future if your still outnumbered. Hopefully the Lord of the Forrest can even the odds and join with you. We would be happy to extend NAPs with the DU and you for the duration of your war with the DE and WA.

Rellgar