Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(10-24-2016, 05:44 PM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: NE > DU We helped the TY out this turn.  We reduced his income and captured a couple of his agents.
    > GN We also acquired 2 of your emmisaries from the TY dungeons.  These attempted escape this turn, but we offer them to you for ransom.  Make a generous offer to cover our order usage, say 1 GP per.  May this gesture bring a stronger bond between our 2 kingdoms

SA-NE The Tyrants capital at Avalon was taken by you. Excellent news! please guard those prisoners. 

Rellgar

(10-24-2016, 05:44 PM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: NE > DU We helped the TY out this turn.  We reduced his income and captured a couple of his agents.
    > GN We also acquired 2 of your emmisaries from the TY dungeons.  These attempted escape this turn, but we offer them to you for ransom.  Make a generous offer to cover our order usage, say 1 GP per.  May this gesture bring a stronger bond between our 2 kingdoms

This is good news. We make the necessary trades this turn.

(10-24-2016, 05:52 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - SA Holy Man does the Brat King still own the island city or have you cleansed that area?

SA- The Tyrant toddler is gone from the Avalonian I believe. His former capital town will be taken from him this month and his 6th Tyrant division will be destroyed. His first division group will be hunted down and destroyed as well. We wait for news of his Army group from the Gnome or Ranger.

Rellgar

(10-24-2016, 05:33 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) -SA/PI/NE The Lord of the Forest wishes to extend PC protection from any Tyrant groups in Torvale.  Just let me know as the coward attacked our humble belongings there.

AS- We have that group that did so in our sights and will be destroying them now. His 1st division is camped outside of my village. What protections can you provide? We are UN familiar with high magics.

Rellgar

This is good news.  We make the necessary trades this turn.

(10-24-2016, 05:59 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 05:52 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - SA Holy Man does the Brat King still own the island city or have you cleansed that area?

SA- The Tyrant toddler is gone from the Avalonian I believe. His former capital town will be taken from him this month and his 6th Tyrant division will be destroyed. His first division group will be hunted down and destroyed as well. We wait for news of his Army group from the Gnome or Ranger.

Rellgar

GN-SA
There are no tyrant groups or population centers currently in Runnemede

SA- We have many hungry troops to feed and would like to buy food from my Ranger, Gnome, Druid, or Necro friends, 3 food for 1 gold, I may need from 50-60k. 

Rellgar the Great

(10-24-2016, 06:20 PM)Devildog Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 05:59 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:

Rellgar

GN-SA
There are no tyrant groups or population centers currently in Runnemede

SA-GN this is indeed excellent news.

(10-24-2016, 06:24 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA- We have many hungry troops to feed and would like to buy food from my Ranger, Gnome, Druid, or Necro friends, 3 food for 1 gold, I may need from 50-60k. 

Rellgar the Great
GN-SA

I can trade 48k food for 16k gold this turn

(DU) - SA We call a "Spirit" to come down and protect the village from military conquest. We cannot however help with your food needs. At the rate you are offering however you can just as easily receive that from the open market and no need to tie up someone else's order.