Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(10-15-2016, 12:58 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 12:51 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) I know all the villages in Torvale so  it makes no difference what is used for reference.

SA-PI then I would go to the northern most village thats just 2 squares from your town in Oakendell that I gave you. 

Rellgar

SA- PI let me know when your ready to move there and I'll tax it.
Rellgar

(RA) - SA  Holy Man, can you do a food trade, say 45k for 15k gold?

(10-15-2016, 10:35 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - SA  Holy Man, can you do a food trade, say 45k for 15k gold?

SA-RA Yes I believe we can arrange that. Will you help us in destroying the Tyrant?

Rellgar

(PI) to SA, I can move an emissary in there this turn.

(10-15-2016, 02:01 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 10:35 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - SA  Holy Man, can you do a food trade, say 45k for 15k gold?

SA-RA Yes I believe we can arrange that. Will you help us in destroying the Tyrant?

Rellgar

(RA) - SA  My NAP with him is over so what can I do to help?
           GN - What groups of Ty are you facing and where are they?  I won't send troops into Runnimead  unless you want me to but I do want to keep an eye on him.

(DU) - PI do you know where Pirates Cove is? If not do you know all the villages in the sea of foreboding?

(PI) I am not sure which one is pirate cove is but I do have the locations of all villages in Torvale.

(10-15-2016, 08:28 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) I am not sure which one is pirate cove is but I do have the locations of all villages in Torvale.

SA-PI it's the one below your village in Amberland

Rellgar

(PI) Is that the NO village, or was? I have not looked at it since early on in the game.

(10-16-2016, 01:19 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) Is that the NO village, or was? I have not looked at it since early on in the game.

SA- Yes its pirates cove, was his, then mine now his again