Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(09-13-2016, 10:49 PM)Atuan Wrote: DU - Summon the angel of smiting!  The lord of the forest wishes to see the fireworks above Amberland.

The avenging Angel will not perform for your entertainment......ah unless you make a substantial donation to the temple.

The Demon Princes emerge from the fiery depths of Hell!

DE -> LI

How goes our slithery friend to the south? The DE would like to establish a good relationship with our ancient brethren. Will you be in need of food during your harsh summers?

(09-13-2016, 08:27 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 01:40 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 07:46 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 02:16 AM)Acererak Wrote: (NO)

NO-RA - Greetings. I have not located your town but if you are going to move on mine, you can tell me where yours is using distance east and south/north in squares from mine in Arcania. I am happy to extend our NAP through turn 12.

NO-LI - I've located your town in the Sands. We now have a point of reference for us.

RA - Lord Acererak, To find our town go south six from yours, then east an additional nine.  NAP through turn 12 confirmed.

(NO) 

NO-RA : I seem to have misunderstood your directions. I sent an emissary to the co-ordinates but he came back without finding anything. Can you reconfirm please?

RA - No:  Man did I mess that up!  My apologies - from your town in Arcania go south 7 and west 10.  This will put you 1 square sw of where you sent your emissary.  My error has cost you a turn's production from that town so if you want I will make it up to you but would like to do it next turn.

(NO)

NO-RA: I assume you mean east 10? Don't worry about the turn's production, consider it a goodwill donation to the future relationship of our people.

(09-13-2016, 09:34 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 01:37 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 05:46 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-NO congradulations on your region control. I have found your fishing village and would like to take control of it to control this region. Is this agreeable? Would you be Interested in a NAP?

NE- I see your influences have spread greatly. What are your intentions toward our Kingdom?

RELLGAR The Mighty

(NO)

NO - SA . I'm afraid the Emir would not have a port in the north to supply fish during the hot summer months. We'll have to decline. Do you have anything to offer us in exchange?

NO- Fair enough, I understand. I will offer you a one turn delay to tax the village and to move any agents. And I will give you a NAP for up to 12 turns, or instead I can summon an Angel down to join my troops in smiting you this turn.  I was never informed that you had a village in the region. I need all remaining pop centers in Amberland. 

RELLGAR The Mighty

(NO)

Let me see if I understand what you're saying. You're giving me two choices:

1) You take my village unilaterally, offer me no compensation and possibly capture any emissaries and agents in place. OR
2) You wait one turn for me to move out and take my village unilaterally offering me no compensation except a non aggression treaty after you attack me with no compensation.

Additionally, you are threatening me to accede to option 1 if I don't take option 2. Just want to make sure I understand your proposal before I respond.

(DU) - The Lord of the Forest determines that now would be a good time to get popcorn. He believes the show is about to start and hopes everyone enjoyed the previews.

(09-14-2016, 01:30 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 05:46 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-NO congradulations on your region control. I have found your fishing village and would like to take control of it to control this region. Is this agreeable? Would you be Interested in a NAP?

NE- I see your influences have spread greatly. What are your intentions toward our Kingdom?

RELLGAR The Mighty

(NO)

NO - SA . I'm afraid the Emir would not have a port in the north to supply fish during the hot summer months. We'll have to decline. Do you have anything to offer us in exchange?

NO- Fair enough, I understand. I will offer you a one turn delay to tax the village and to move any agents. And I will give you a NAP for up to 12 turns, or instead I can summon an Angel down to join my troops in smiting you this turn.  I was never informed that you had a village in the region. I need all remaining pop centers in Amberland. 

RELLGAR The Mighty

(NO)

1) You take my village unilaterally, offer me no compensation and possibly capture any emissaries and agents in place. OR
2) You wait one turn for me to move out and take my village unilaterally offering me no compensation except a non aggression treaty after attack me with no compensation.

Additionally, you are threatening me to accede to option 1 if I don't take option 2. Just want to make sure I understand your proposal before I respond.

(SA) yes, Thats what my Marshals had recommended to me, They are anxious to test there troops. I'm open to counter proposals. Perhaps I give you a village outside Amberland in the next 2 turns in addition to option 2? Or something else that would benifit both our kingdoms.

(SA) The royal court, dressed in there finery, admired the brigades of veteran knights as they paraded down the streets of the Sacred Orders capital. The King was very pleased to watch the finest soldiers in the known world, riding on there war horses in there shining armor. 

A messenger from the Nomads can be seen in the distance  approaching his Majesties pavilion.

(09-14-2016, 01:49 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 01:30 AM)Acererak Wrote:

RELLGAR The Mighty

(NO)

RELLGAR The Mighty

(NO)

2) You wait one turn for me to move out and take my village unilaterally offering me no compensation except a non aggression treaty after attack me with no compensation.

(SA) yes, Thats what my Marshals had recommended to me, They are anxious to test there troops. I'm open to counter proposals. Perhaps I give you a village outside Amberland in the next 2 turns in addition to option 2? Or something else that would benifit both our kingdoms.

(NO) We're but a poor humble desert folk, perhaps not as wise in the way of kingdoms and knights. One would be unwise to underestimate the resolve of our tribes. 

Marshals always want for war, but it's a wise King who employs diplomacy to achieve his aims. We are much more likely to respond to proposals than threats.

As such, yes- I would be amenable to a 1 turn delay and another village outside of Amberland in return for the peaceful island of Pirate Cove, where the fish are plentiful.

(09-14-2016, 02:04 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: (SA) The royal court, dressed in there finery, admired the brigades of veteran knights as they paraded down the streets of the Sacred Orders capital. The King was very pleased to watch the finest soldiers in the known world, riding on there war horses in there shining armor. 

A messenger from the Nomads can be seen in the distance  approaching his Majesties pavilion.

After a brief talk with the messenger, the King, smiled and knodded and told the people "there will be a peaceful take over of the village- pirate's cove". The people all rejoiced and celebrations was planned for throughout the night. The Marshals had an obvious look of disappointment on there faces, but bowed to there wise king and soon joined in the festivities.

(09-14-2016, 01:41 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - The Lord of the Forest determines that now would be a good time to get popcorn.  He believes the show is about to start and hopes everyone enjoyed the previews.

SA-DU  Now what will you do with all the popped corn?