Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
The Red Mage of the Whispering Mountains (WA)

Greetings Fellow Lords and Ladies!

The Red Mage has decided that the Whispering Mountains (shh!!) will be his home. We wish only peace in this age, although we are already hearing whispers of war from our agents and emissaries scattered across the land. In peace we will gather in our towers to research various magics - and of course all of those magics are peaceful in nature! Not a single one of the spells we will learn will allow our fearsome combat mages to disintegrate our opponents where they stand, call forth hellfire from the very heavens to smash villages and towns, or crack the earth under the feet of our enemies! Nope, none of our spells are anything like that. The only spells we will research are for the purposes of turning foul smells sweet and extracting charcoal from the atmosphere to reduce the affects of something our mages call "global warming". Which, frankly, we could use some of in about three turns.

To all players, please honor our territorial integrity. We will do the same. Or at least you won't be able to see us if we do violate your territory. Ha Ha.

WA -> To any neighbor with a unit starting in R3 that must navigate out to get to their home region

Please let us know if you pass any Neutral or Human population centers on your way out. We have some challenges in the next few months as the Warlocks of this era are apparently a *very* close-knit clan and have congregated in one corner of the Whispering Mountains region. This was not a very forward-looking plan. Our population centers are so closely situated that I'm surprised more of our nobles don't have the last name of "Targaryen" - if you know what I mean.

WA -> NE

Greetings my necrophilic neighbor! We have villages in each other's territories that we should swap. Seeing that you have already agreed to a similar deal with the DU, we will assume you'll do the same with us. Our Village is at DI. Let us know where yours is located.

WA -> DE

Hail Princes of the Seven Hells! We have a town in your region which we will disclose the whereabouts of so that you may take it on T *3*. I don't believe you have anything similar you can do for us in return, so consider our action a gesture of goodwill and a symbol of our peaceful intentions. Maybe you can give us a few tips on summoning lesser demons or something? If there is something more material you can do, well, that would be splendid. So let us know if you agree.

WA -> Any Southern Kingdom

Food deal for Winter?

(RANGERS)

Greetings fellow rulers!

Lord WOOKIE PANZ welcomes diplomacy with all of my neighbors.  Of course we resolve to control the fertile plains of Arcania, and will also offer food trades to our starving northern friends
during the coming winter months.
Our neighbors in Synisvania and Souithern Sands are welcomed to swap our holdings in their area for theirs in Arcania, as we have seen the lords of the north do.

LI

Lizard Queen wishes to offer friendly relations to all since no one likes to visit us in the swamps. If you do, bring along a deck of cards and we'll have some fun (though the game, Go Fish, is derogatory to us).

(09-02-2016, 01:35 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: (necromancer)

Atuan in compliance with our earlier agreement the NE town is located at GD. I will be moving a Governor from that location this turn. Also, if orders allow a L2 agent as well. If agreeable, the ageny may stay until next turns orders are submitted. I'll Inform you in either case. I also have a group Moving west from Gd towards the Mists, via FE thru FH.

Ohman the heartless (Wraith of the Necromancer)

(DU) - NE,

Please impose tribute in this first month, I shall do the same. I wouldn't disclose your route, but trust that the forest has eyes and knows where you progress. Next turn I will disclose any centers of population we find in the mists and provide them to you in a secret code. Once we have done so, if you would rely the same using the secret code I provide it would be most appreciative.

Atuan - Lowly Centaurian Scribe

OOC: I want to educate some of our newer players here. You would use order 240 on the town on turn 1. That will move all emissaries out of the PC, give you double the gold production. I then can move a group (1st) onto the location and use a 171 with your p4 on turn 2 to take it. Typically to get enough power into the group you will need to doouble feed/gold the group and summon a brigade.

(PI) - You never know till you ask.  Ten of you are claiming regions as there own, which you should. With that said, who would be willing to let me have a population center or two?  I am not here to be some conquer or land baron. I'm just a simple man trying to make a profit in the universe.  So what do any of you say, care to not worry about such a minuscule population center in your region?  Some might say yes, some might say no, and some will just stay quiet.  Who knows, some of you might just make an undeclared ally with a simple act of kindness.

- Rogal

(NO)

NO - RA : I have a town in Arcania I might be willing to trade for one in the Sands if you have one. Do not reveal the location as of yet...I might prefer to see if we run across something we could use as a mutual point of reference. I would like to propose a NAP for 6 full turns as starters. Agreed?

NO - LI: Greetings, I would like to secure my Northern Border and propose a 6 turn NAP with you as well.

NO- WA: I can secure your food supply for the upcoming Winter. Happy to help. I would do so basically gratis in return for goodwill and possible help in the future. No need to return during Summer.

NO- PI: Let me see what I turn up in the Sands. I am most likely happy to offer you a village in my region in return for goodwill. The Nomad people find kinship with your free living ways. Let our relationship start after I secure the region and will look to give you a village then. Good?

(09-02-2016, 11:07 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) - You never know till you ask.  Ten of you are claiming regions as there own, which you should. With that said, who would be willing to let me have a population center or two?  I am not here to be some conquer or land baron. I'm just a simple man trying to make a profit in the universe.  So what do any of you say, care to not worry about such a minuscule population center in your region?  Some might say yes, some might say no, and some will just stay quiet.  Who knows, some of you might just make an undeclared ally with a simple act of kindness.

- Rogal
SA-PI yes I will give up a town or village in amberland for you to occupy and trade with the. Shall we be peaceful in the sea of foreboding? And protect one another there from hostile forces?
  Rellgar the Mighty

(PI) -Sounds good to me, my agents and captains will be notified about are new found peace and friends in Amberland.

(NO)

NO - NE : I am in possession of the location of a Palantir in the Northern Mists. Would you like to know the exact location for say 10,000 gold?

(PI) - I know its location already.