Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 156: 2014 Championships
Just my two cents, for what it's worth:

I've found 99% of the players to be honorable after their own fashion (some folks believe in living by the letter of an agreement rather than the spirit, but that's simply a matter of play style). Therefore, not entirely sure why a purely in-game communication system would be necessary.

So strange. Turn 8 is in the books and the Troll seems to have gotten lost. His troops are in Synisvania. Must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. Oh well, the folks of Synisvania have been training for this for centuries.

Took a wrong turn in Albuquerque, just like Bugs always did.

I found a little flea soap normally handles a troll infestation with minimal fuss.
-The Deliverer

I'd rather have Trolls than Dragons! Do you know how many bug bombs it takes to kill a Red?
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

(12-16-2014, 03:44 PM)Brogan Wrote: I'd rather have Trolls than Dragons!   Do you know how many bug bombs it takes to kill a Red?

I feel like this is a trick question.
-The Deliverer

Cough, cough... I feel like the gopher at the end of Caddyshack, is it safe to stick my head up out of the ground? Smile
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

(GI) i do love a good game of pop up Gnome. Let me get my club

Seriously guys? Another 3 on 1? Don't you have any respect for yourselves? Because I don't have any for you. This is supposed to be the championship game. I have to say (and I'm deliberately using this word) that I'm absolutely disgusted.

(BL )The coordinated 4 on 1 attack continues, but at least the the EL has taken the NMs and since the leader of the gang-bang has NAPs all over the place, he's got no way to take it back.

(03-07-2015, 01:08 AM)DuPont Wrote: (BL )The coordinated 4 on 1 attack continues, but at least the the EL has taken the NMs and since the leader of the gang-bang has NAPs all over the place, he's got no way to take it back.

I struggle with this.  It seems to say that there is a not fair four on one.  (4 on 1?  Way to go DuPont!  Your threat value is incredible!  Take it as a compliment! None require that advantage!)  Fight!!!!  And Die!!!!!  For a cause!  Good luck dude!  You command respect! Heart