Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#143 Exploration Steel REX
(AN) so after all the fuss and theatrics did Uncle Mike decide to stay?

I'm back in this game...

So you posted that you had dropped, then you stayed without notice. That's a bit deceptive don't you think? This goes beyond gamesmanship. You deliberately lied in a public forum to gain an advantage in the game. Do you see why Rick might want a non-compete agreement?

It might be problematic for some players in some games if UncleMike dropped and the then rejoined (myself included in at least 1 game) but that is a far cry from him deliberately lying to gain an advantage in the game.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(11-10-2014, 03:22 PM)gkmetty Wrote: So you posted that you had dropped, then you stayed without notice. That's a bit deceptive don't you think? This goes beyond gamesmanship. You deliberately lied in a public forum to gain an advantage in the game. Do you see why Rick might want a non-compete agreement?

There was no advantage gained. His turn results from last turn were in before he dropped, and he rejoined before the next turn is due, on Wednesday I believe. So he nor anyone gained or lost anything as it was like he never left the game #143 at all.

(11-10-2014, 03:46 PM)Airborne Ranger Wrote: There was no advantage gained. His turn results from last turn were in before he dropped, and he rejoined before the next turn is due, on Wednesday I believe. So he nor anyone gained or lost anything as it was like he never left the game #143 at all.

Yep, Airborne Ranger has it right. So gkmetty, don't worry, you still have some turns left in this game to beat up on me yet Smile

This is the only game that I have rejoined and not any others...

UN will you answer my question since support won't? Did I take all your pc's? I divined your towns and villages on turn 37 and I took them all but did not get divination from support for 1 HP. But on turn 36 I had all your pc's located and I own them all, unless you took one on turn 37 in another region I have them, but last turn 38 I took your supposedly last pc and it did not say it was your capital and mentioned no emmys etc. Only 2 turns left so telling me will not hurt you any.

(12-01-2014, 10:54 PM)Airborne Ranger Wrote: UN will you answer my question since support won't? Did I take all your pc's? I divined your towns and villages on turn 37 and I took them all but did not get divination from support for 1 HP. But on turn 36 I had all your pc's located and I own them all, unless you took one on turn 37 in another region I have them, but last turn 38 I took your supposedly last pc and it did not say it was your capital and mentioned no emmys etc. Only 2 turns left so telling me will not hurt you any.

You did take my capitol this turn. It was my only pop center at the time.

(12-01-2014, 11:16 PM)Daredevil Wrote:
(12-01-2014, 10:54 PM)Airborne Ranger Wrote: UN will you answer my question since support won't? Did I take all your pc's? I divined your towns and villages on turn 37 and I took them all but did not get divination from support for 1 HP. But on turn 36 I had all your pc's located and I own them all, unless you took one on turn 37 in another region I have them, but last turn 38 I took your supposedly last pc and it did not say it was your capital and mentioned no emmys etc. Only 2 turns left so telling me will not hurt you any.

Thank you for the reply, you have given me headaches this game! And I am sure others as well, I have 2 emmys left and 1 agent.

(12-01-2014, 11:55 PM)Airborne Ranger Wrote:
(12-01-2014, 11:16 PM)Daredevil Wrote:

Thank you for the reply, you have given me headaches this game! And I am sure others as well, I have 2 emmys left and 1 agent.

Where are they? Smile