Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#300 - Experimental
Want to ask again. Will cities be controlled by humans or neutral.

Thanks

Minor point, the system did change name to Queen xxxx, and did the following 480 appropriately, but text describing actions taken talks about "he" did this and "he" did that. My queen is quite offended.

Your queen has an adam's apple.
-The Deliverer

I'm impressed with how well Turn 1 ran. This is in a different system and I expected some hiccups, but on my turn at least, seems everything went perfectly. (In the code I mean, not necessarily how my turn went.)

I met her in a tavern down in Jukanta
Where you drink dark ale and and it tastes just like cherry-cola
See-oh-el-aye cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola
El-oh-el-aye Lola

(11-18-2014, 05:16 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 05:08 PM)DuPont Wrote: I didn't find a city. Instead, I found two BA groups winding up as the same place as me. What are the odds?

Instead of the BA starting off with two towns in region 2, I changed that to a pc in 4 to be more fair to the WI player.

While you are changing things, how about lowering the cost of my troops to something more on par with the RD or less. And while your there I could use a couple more agents of 3-4th level, my 1 lvl 1 isn't cutting it Smile
I played when it cost .22 cents to mail my turn to NC.
Avid forum reader, I have read it all.

(11-18-2014, 08:47 PM)DuPont Wrote: I met her in a tavern down in Jukanta
Where you drink dark ale and and it tastes just like cherry-cola
See-oh-el-aye cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola
El-oh-el-aye Lola

Good, Kinky song. But didn't you move to Jukanta, DuPont? Someplace like that, if memory serves. Still with Lola? Tongue

Let's all remember this is an Experimental Game, tons of new turf covered and done in a very short time. That being the case, Uncle Mike may make in-game modifications as he sees fit, or he may not. Hard to judge after one turn.

Errr. I feel woozy. As if God picked up the world and is shaking it like a snow globe Confused

We are trying a few things in #300. Players shouldn't think that this is the new Alamaze. That will be in the form that we have been discussing here on the forum over the past few months. However, any trials here in #300 that seem to improve the core game may be implemented. Not likely in the next release of 4th Scenario which is to wrap up Classic Alamaze before we go onto broader game changes.