Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Classic Game with big changes
From Rick: OK, today we filled the Warlords and Anonymous games which takes a chunk out of available game slots at your current service level. BUT!

This game will have the new 565 opportunities and regulations, new setup changes, which will hopefully be confidential for awhile. So, if things go as planned - and this is likely two weeks off - this will almost be like Cycle 2.5, you might consider upgrading.

Claim your kingdom here - first come, first served!

So far:

Elf - Jumpingfist
Dwarf - DuPont
Darkelf - Lord Diamond
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Hmm, all the kingdoms so far chosen are the ones expected to get a new 565, and usually among the last selected. Coincidence?

I'll take the UN, would love to see what changes this kingdom got Smile

Maybe the old recon order, that could recon three locations with one order, or the ability to reorganize all your crappy troops with one order.
The ability to "bribe another agent" Double agent if you will, so you know everything he does or sees Smile

Any way I'll take the UN.
Podium player returning to the conflict!

(07-29-2014, 03:23 PM)The Usurper Wrote: I'll take the UN, would love to see what changes this kingdom got Smile

Maybe the old recon order, that could recon three locations with one order, or the ability to reorganize all your crappy troops with one order.
The ability to "bribe another agent" Double agent if you will, so you know everything he does or sees Smile

Any way I'll take the UN.

that will be a hard case to make on the UN they are 2nd in wins and total points. 3rd in overall place appearances. I have found it annoying trying to get information using high level agent to scout. Double agent sound fun though.

I don't see it as a hard case, we are buffing, so buff. The old order was basically: You could issue one order and put 3 Agent Initials to recon wherever they we located. Lvl 1 agents would have valuable.

971 HA ER FL

The creator is very creative! So lets see what he comes up with Smile
Podium player returning to the conflict!

(07-29-2014, 03:05 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Hmm, all the kingdoms so far chosen are the ones expected to get a new 565, and usually among the last selected. Coincidence?

I wanted the Elf or the Dwarf. I had planned to take one of these three simply because I hadn't played them before.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(07-29-2014, 05:39 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 03:05 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Hmm, all the kingdoms so far chosen are the ones expected to get a new 565, and usually among the last selected. Coincidence?

I wanted the Elf or the Dwarf. I had planned to take one of these three simply because I hadn't played them before.

I will trade DA for EL if you like LD. I more wanted to see the 565 Smile I have not played the DA either in a single player game.

(07-29-2014, 06:16 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 05:39 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote:

I will trade DA for EL if you like LD. I more wanted to see the 565 Smile I have not played the DA either in a single player game.

I don't mind keeping the DA, but thanks. If you really want to switch, I will, but the DA should be fun. I will do the EL or DW next.
 Lord Diamond

I'll take RA

(07-31-2014, 02:02 AM)Kalrex Wrote: I'll take RA

Uh oh. Maybe I should take the Elf after all...
 Lord Diamond