Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now #120: Steel with Twists, was #119
I'll play Dwarves, if allowed. I'm paying for the game slots. Some might say I'm experienced which may be true but I also loose all games I've played so I haven't figured out everything.

Harry O

(12-04-2013, 11:46 PM)mdrapeau Wrote: I'll play Dwarves, if allowed. I'm paying for the game slots. Some might say I'm experienced which may be true but I also loose all games I've played so I haven't figured out everything.

Harry O

Sold. Harry O has the Dwarves.

Wynterbreeze - AN
Daredevil - SO
VballMichael - DA
gkmetty - RD
Glowamane - GI
Damelon - WI
Iriani - DE
Hamlet - BL
Jhereg - TR
Enari - EL
Pedinski - WA
Iatronas - UN
Harry O - DW

GN, RA still available!

I'll take the RA.

Wynterbreeze - AN
Daredevil - SO
VballMichael - DA
gkmetty - RD
Glowamane - GI
Damelon - WI
Iriani - DE
Hamlet - BL
Jhereg - TR
Enari - EL
Pedinski - WA
Iatronas - UN
Harry O - DW
Clavatus - RA

Just need to fill GN, and this game can launch!

I would prefer a new map.

I'm game to go in as the Gnomes (even though nobody likes them), but would want to make sure that everyone is aware that I am not a new player. The good news is that I'd be a great balance to an also-experienced DW player. I'm pretty sure that Harry O and I will also be more than willing to do more 'sitting back' and helping with newer players and any questions they may have.

So, if you will have me, I'll fill the final slot as the GN.
-The Deliverer

(12-07-2013, 09:59 PM)kevindusi Wrote: I'm game to go in as the Gnomes (even though nobody likes them), but would want to make sure that everyone is aware that I am not a new player. The good news is that I'd be a great balance to an also-experienced DW player. I'm pretty sure that Harry O and I will also be more than willing to do more 'sitting back' and helping with newer players and any questions they may have.

So, if you will have me, I'll fill the final slot as the GN.

We had a new player signup yesterday who hasn't posted. I'd like to give him until Monday evening (although any player with <5k status points can claim it in the meantime). Also, I'm a little concerned about the #1 player in a game for less experienced players. This game will have the Classic map because the players were not expecting an upcharge for the new map and I don't want anyone dropping out for that - we need to get this one going.

I'm only #1 in your heart.
-The Deliverer

Hi all.

I'll play the Gnomes. I never played this game before, am still trying to figure out the rules, and will most likely get stomped in short order. Wink

How much will I owe for the game? I was a little confused over whether my first month is free or if there is a "Setup Fee" in addition to the monthly Scout Fee that I signed for.

Anywho, nice to meet you all!