Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valhalla - Halloween 2013
The Deliverer retains top spot and now has FOUR podium appearances.

14 of 15 kingdoms have seen the podium, with 8 different kingdoms winning the 9 completed Classic Games.

More I'd like to do with Valhalla, but its a tough go at this point. We do have citizenship now as well as the Commendations.

See Attached.

Attached Files
.pdf   Valhalla 1013.pdf (Size: 305.75 KB / Downloads: 99)

What are the ranks on the citizenship ladder? Thanks!

(10-31-2013, 11:48 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: What are the ranks on the citizenship ladder? Thanks!

Thanks for doing the update. It is interesting to look over how the different kingdoms are performing.

I am surprised that the DA hasn't done better given that it often gets region 6 very early.

Nice to see the player list growing also.

(11-01-2013, 03:52 AM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(10-31-2013, 11:48 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: What are the ranks on the citizenship ladder? Thanks!

Thanks for doing the update. It is interesting to look over how the different kingdoms are performing.

I am surprised that the DA hasn't done better given that it often gets region 6 very early.

Nice to see the player list growing also.

We have just been showing players with over 1000 status points in Valhalla, if some folks are wondering. At some point, that might move to 2000 or more.

I'm not sure I want to spell out the Citizenship criteria explicitly, but it is primarily about completed games, games not dropped before end of T12, having a podium position, and maybe a couple other things, for example, becoming a Knight of Alamaze involves completing six games as the leader of six different kingdoms. We hope to see a few more Knights before the year end 2013 Valhalla update.