Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan contest
Anyone desire to play a Titan Match?

Draft order:
1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2
2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1

My opponent may elect to select either first or second.

Let's get rolling !!!
Lord Thanatos

I'd be up for this in 2.5 weeks, but I'm swamped prior to then. For sure take on someone else if they surface, but the interest is there for me, just not immediately.

(08-14-2013, 11:21 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: I'd be up for this in 2.5 weeks, but I'm swamped prior to then. For sure take on someone else if they surface, but the interest is there for me, just not immediately.

I can wait. We should have great fun. Let's draft and then you can tell Cipher what date to make the first turn due. Then I can spend those two and a half weeks thinking up devious plans. Smile

You want to draft first or second?

LT
Lord Thanatos

LT, we're good to go on this plan! Smile I will let you draft first, I also e-mailed you in case that's faster. Look forward to this immensely!

(08-15-2013, 05:08 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: LT, we're good to go on this plan! Smile I will let you draft first, I also e-mailed you in case that's faster. Look forward to this immensely!

We should have lots of fun.

Only victory possible is 7 regions controlled or opponent surrenders.

All allied kingdoms begin contest formally allied - except natural enemies.

3 unselected kingdoms will be seeded but not played.

Teams:
LT selects:
RD
DE
DW
GN
WI
DA

HH selects:
GI
AN
BL
SO
RA
EL

Should be a great Titan match. Good luck Head Honcho.
Lord Thanatos

Fantastic! Cipher, if you could setup whenever you can, we will pay the setup fees right away. I think you like processing these on Wednesdays or Thursdays, yes? If so, the first turn should be due on 9/4 or 9/5. Thanks!!!

What you need now is a weekly poll.
-The Deliverer