Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 101
DE orders submitted.
-The Deliverer

BL orders are in. Huzzah!

BL orders are in. 1 more turn until GI drops? OO will be vindicated.

What's OO?
-The Deliverer

OO is to Alamaze Game 101 as Sarajevo is to WWI.

Interesting analogy

Yeah, I suspect Bluefile feels it was more like his Pearl Harbor.

NOTICE

No game processing will occur the week of May 20, 2013. The GMs time is going to be taken up with graduation events around his wife (law school) and son (high school), with parents and in-laws in town/house.

Turns that would have processed on 5/20 will process on 5/27. Those that would have been due 5/23 will be due 5/30.

Enjoy your extra time to scheme and plot...

Cipher

will the billing cycle be extended for week because of the vacation?

(05-14-2013, 08:09 PM)Agent Orange Wrote: will the billing cycle be extended for week because of the vacation?

REALLY?

I submit to you that the value we receive with the present price structure is extremely favorable to the customer base. At least, that is my opinion.
Lord Thanatos