Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Council on turn sheet results-
BITD the High council section of a turn sheet would show all of the active council members along with available seats and whatnot.

Now there's 0 information regards this.

Remember how it used to be, something like this:

DWARVES
RANGER
WITCHLORD
VACANT SEAT
VACANT SEAT

Then it would say the previous issue brought before the HC, The Vote, and the upcomming issue...
I'm sure Cipher at least remembers this.

I suggest this be inserted back into the Classic version of the game.
I don't think the present HC results are intuitive, especially for any new players.

Kal Rex

(04-19-2013, 12:37 AM)Kalrex Wrote: BITD the High council section of a turn sheet would show all of the active council members along with available seats and whatnot.

Now there's 0 information regards this.

Remember how it used to be, something like this:

DWARVES
RANGER
WITCHLORD
VACANT SEAT
VACANT SEAT

Then it would say the previous issue brought before the HC, The Vote, and the upcomming issue...
I'm sure Cipher at least remembers this.

I suggest this be inserted back into the Classic version of the game.
I don't think the present HC results are intuitive, especially for any new players.

Kal Rex

Not sure we get your meaning. You want to show "Vacant Seat"? Other than that, what's different?

It doesn't even show the members of the High Council.

Not sure we get your meaning

My meaning is before it was better/looked better/was intuitive.

In game 100 so far we had 1 turn with 0 positions bidding for a chair- 1 turn with no issues brought before the HC.

Game 101, from what I've read, had 1 seat bought for 750 gold.

We're only on turn 5.

I think how it looked before made sense and was easier for new players to understand. Trust me.

THE HIGH COUNCIL

DWARVEN ABSTAIN
NOMAD ABSTAIN
PALADIN ABSTAIN
URIK ABSTAIN
WESTMEN ABSTAIN

ALL OF ALAMAZE AWAITS THE FIRST ISSUE BEFORE THE HIGH COUNCIL

Not sure if I remember the vacant seat part. But I seem to remember where it did list the council members every turn. Maybe only when they voted tho. It's been a long time.

(04-19-2013, 12:49 AM)Loric Wrote: Not sure if I remember the vacant seat part. But I seem to remember where it did list the council members every turn. Maybe only when they voted tho. It's been a long time.

Still lost on this. The results do show who is on the High Council every turn. It is true it can happen that there is no bidder for an open seat, or no council issue raised. And then the results say, "No issue was raised before the High Council."

Here's the new version-

THE ISSUE DECIDED BY THE HIGH COUNCIL THIS PAST MONTH WAS: NO ISSUE WAS BROUGHT BEFORE THE HIGH COUNCIL.
THE NEW ISSUE BEFORE THE COUNCIL: THE ANCIENT ONES KINGDOM PUT THIS MOTION BEFORE THE ESTEEMED HIGH COUNCIL:
AWAITING FURTHER ORDERS.
IN RECOGNITION OF HIS MAGNANIMOUS POLICIES AND PEACE-SEEKING INTENTIONS WE MOVE THAT THE ANCIENT ONES KING BE OFFICIALLY COMMENDED (INF. UP 1) BY THIS BODY.
THE HIGH COUNCIL VOTE FOR THIS ISSUE SHALL BE BY OPEN BALLOT.

The results do show who is on the High Council every turn.

Where?

(04-19-2013, 12:52 AM)Kalrex Wrote: Here's the new version-

THE ISSUE DECIDED BY THE HIGH COUNCIL THIS PAST MONTH WAS: NO ISSUE WAS BROUGHT BEFORE THE HIGH COUNCIL.
THE NEW ISSUE BEFORE THE COUNCIL: THE ANCIENT ONES KINGDOM PUT THIS MOTION BEFORE THE ESTEEMED HIGH COUNCIL:
AWAITING FURTHER ORDERS.
IN RECOGNITION OF HIS MAGNANIMOUS POLICIES AND PEACE-SEEKING INTENTIONS WE MOVE THAT THE ANCIENT ONES KING BE OFFICIALLY COMMENDED (INF. UP 1) BY THIS BODY.
THE HIGH COUNCIL VOTE FOR THIS ISSUE SHALL BE BY OPEN BALLOT.

The results do show who is on the High Council every turn.

Where?

I see what you are saying - in the event no issue is brought before the High Council, the members of the HC are not listed. Otherwise they are, whether open or secret ballot.

This has been corrected. The vote tallies will now be displayed regardless of an issue having been brought up or not. The kingdoms with seats on the council will be listed with their vote (most likely Abstain, but you never know).

Cipher

A player in 101 picked up a High Coucil seat for 750 gold?? That is flat out amazing!!