Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kingdom Specific Spells & Abilities
I would like to see more kingdom specific spells and/or abilities in 3rd Cycle. Some suggestions:

Flock of Ravens: Recon 3 areas at once with a wizard.

Granite Guardian: Protects against assassins and thieves.

Confidential Banker: Send gold directly to a non-allied kingdom. GN, HA, or UN get a cut off the top.

Call of the Wild: Summon brigades of woodland creatures to fight. Must be in forest.

Dragon Scout: Dragon groups with a Warlord automatically have the area they are in scouted as if with a L-1 agent reconnaissance.

Covert Relocation: If the UN has an agent in a PC, this spell or ability can allow that agent to sneak another character in without notifying the pc owner.

Raven Scout: A group with a P-6 wizard in it automatically scouts a random neighboring area as if with a ‘Raven Familiar’ spell.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Messages In This Thread
New Kingdom Specific Spells & Abilities - by Lord Diamond - 04-24-2014, 02:17 PM