Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order entry program problem?
(11-02-2020, 09:21 PM)Windstar Wrote: After you enter your orders and submitted them, what happens if you go back to check on the status of the game you are in and you accidentally hit reply again? Does it erase all your orders so that you have to resubmit them? Or does the program simply think that no orders have been deleted and keep the originals?

As long as you load the orders you have already saved they are safe.  If you were to open the program and not load the orders and then save, the new save would override and erase your previous saved orders.  I think it is a good idea to save often and I use the verify orders tab frequently.

Another thing I find helpful is to go to the "other" tab and hit change standing orders.  This will give you a list of the standing orders you have running.  If you play multiple games this is a helpful reminder.  The orders summary can do the same thing.

Messages In This Thread
Order entry program problem? - by Windstar - 11-02-2020, 09:21 PM
RE: Order entry program problem? - by Wookie Panz - 11-02-2020, 09:47 PM