Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking Data: Destroy Village/Town Emissary Survival
I'm just curious, since the new platform has been implemented, has anyone cast or suffered a destroy village or town spell, and had an emissary successfully flee from the destruction?  Right now, all of my data points are showing emissary death.

It could just be luck, and UM believes that the code is working correctly.  With that said, I'd still be really comforted to hear one or more concrete examples of survival, as the odds that I have right now are showing an approximately 1 in 512 likelihood for the string of emissary deaths that I've observed.

It's a limited sample size (nine data points), and so things could very quickly revert to the mean, hence my question.  Thanks!

I have seen some escape but did notice more were burning than what I was used to.

Great, thanks for that confirmation!

(05-13-2015, 06:17 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: Great, thanks for that confirmation!

I think I have 2 dead and 1 survivor as of recently.

I fried an enemy capital in one game and his king escaped.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Thanks, folks. I really appreciate the confirmations!

(05-14-2015, 01:42 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: Thanks, folks.  I really appreciate the confirmations!

HH,

In game 155 as the RD, I had kings, dukes, and low level agents survive roasted towns and villages more often than not versus LT's WA onslaught.  These results were from back in Feb and March of this year.  

However on turn 29, my king was finally consumed by magical fire...  

I have the turns if you want them.  

Mad
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

Thanks MM, I think I'm all set on this. Appreciate the feedback!