Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order 235 Reorganize
Does Reorganize (235) reduce more attrition if you have a brigade of VE instead of just a brigade of RE?

Just wondering.

Hawk

I believe so. Doing so on a kingdom brigade even more.

(04-27-2013, 02:32 PM)Hawk_ Wrote: Does Reorganize (235) reduce more attrition if you have a brigade of VE instead of just a brigade of RE?

Just wondering.

Hawk

The 235 order is more effective when removing a brigade type with higher troop count. In the case proposed (RE v VE) there would be no difference since they both have the same number of troops per brigade.

However, one would always be better off removing the brigade type with the lowest combat value.

C

(04-27-2013, 02:32 PM)Hawk_ Wrote: Does Reorganize (235) reduce more attrition if you have a brigade of VE instead of just a brigade of RE?

Just wondering.

Hawk

Can somebody describe VE vs. RE? Where do I find this in the military section of my turn report? What does this mean spelled out? Where do I find it in the rules described?

Sancus

(04-29-2013, 12:16 AM)Sancus Wrote:

Just wondering.

Hawk

Can somebody describe VE vs. RE? Where do I find this in the military section of my turn report? What does this mean spelled out? Where do I find it in the rules described?

Sancus

VE is the code for veteran and RE is the code for recruits. I'm not sure where it is in the rules but that is where I learned it.

RD is the code for Red Dragon BTW because RE is recruits.

(04-29-2013, 12:16 AM)Sancus Wrote:

Just wondering.

Hawk

Sancus

I thought we already went over this. If you actually hire any troops, you'll have Recruits. If you train them, they will be Veterans.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

The codes RE and VE are used when filling out orders e.g. to transfer 3 veteran brigades, you'd use VE in one column to show the kind of brigade involved.

We did, but the turn reports do not indicate in the military group status section what each brigade is comprised of. I am still trying to verify where this data is gleaned. Just dense in DA land Smile.

(04-29-2013, 01:07 AM)Sancus Wrote: We did, but the turn reports do not indicate in the military group status section what each brigade is comprised of. I am still trying to verify where this data is gleaned. Just dense in DA land Smile.

If you haven't recruited, all your troops are DA. They have the same abbreviation as your kingdom.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(04-29-2013, 01:20 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote:
(04-29-2013, 01:07 AM)Sancus Wrote: We did, but the turn reports do not indicate in the military group status section what each brigade is comprised of. I am still trying to verify where this data is gleaned. Just dense in DA land Smile.

If you haven't recruited, all your troops are DA. They have the same abbreviation as your kingdom.

additionally you would want to recruit before you did order 235 to save your DA brigades.