Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giant Skeleton - Game 101
Relax everyone. All I did was take a village from the Black Dragon.

If he wants to war with me then I'll take him out before turn 12 and he'll be labeled as an outcast by Rick. It'll be his fault for attacking the Giants.

(04-10-2013, 11:12 PM)unclemike Wrote: Relax everyone. All I did was take a village from the Black Dragon.

If he wants to war with me then I'll take him out before turn 12 and he'll be labeled as an outcast by Rick. It'll be his fault for attacking the Giants.

UncleMikie,
Do not overestimate your power! You will be lucky if you can stay uneliminated at the end of this game.

(04-10-2013, 11:16 PM)Lord1 Wrote: UncleMikie,
Do not overestimate your power! You will be lucky if you can stay uneliminated at the end of this game.

I've played every position when Phil McD was around so yes, I know what Giants can do vs Black Dragons. And that's with winter affecting me not him.

If you really want to get even with BL, you'll take his sister to a seedy strip joint in Tijuana and then wait a couple years for him to find out and be very upset with you. Hypothetically speaking.

(04-10-2013, 11:12 PM)unclemike Wrote: Relax everyone. All I did was take a village from the Black Dragon.

Just so we are all clear, getting eliminated doesn't reflect poorly on your honor. Indeed, it's actually a positive since it is a demonstration of stamina and perseverance.

As long as we are all agreed that this is about fun trash talking, this is all good. If it gets personal, nasty, or takes more away from the game than it contributes, I will delete it. That goes for all threads and posts. Thanks.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

In truth, I'm fully enjoying this thread now. Talk all the garbage u want as far as I'm concerned. Good luck wiping me out before turn 12. Anyone want to take odds on that?

Hey, Newbie, I'll get you going in Fall of Rome if you want, I would enjoy teaching a new player.
Personally I like it better than Alamaze.

(04-10-2013, 09:52 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: DuPont, does that qualify as defamation of character?
To me or you? The answer is yes, regardless.

(04-11-2013, 02:06 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 09:52 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: DuPont, does that qualify as defamation of character?
To me or you? The answer is yes, regardless.

Court Order:
Persona Newbie immediately cease defamations of all types, including but not limited to the defamations towards bluefile2 and DuPont

I 2nd the notion!