Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 100
This thread is for the players and their personas of Game 100. Those players may want to subscribe to the thread, post their personas, and send private messages within the forum to others in the game. Your choice.

Meanwhile, all manner of discourse and smack (within reason) is also welcome.

Greetings

All messages to me or posts on this forum must be as follows

Salutation : Princess Daenerys Targaryen

In the message/post address us as "Your Grace". Don't include the ""s. That would annoy us.

The Red Dragon

LoL..I'm not in 100...but I'm already looking forward to a game with you in!

"Princess"? Not Mother of Dragons? Or Khalesi?

Greetings to all the nations of Alamaze,

The Elves of Oakendell wish for peace, good wines and tasty nibblings (by necessity in that order). We look forward to communicating with our fellow monarchs.

Morgan Kane

THE STONE GIANTS ARE HERE. All hail our King KING Syphax.

We are open to discuss trade and hopefully meet new allies.. Big Grin

"We are open to discuss trade..."

Shortly we'll be discussing your surrenderWink

Here we go!!! Good luck everyone. I know me and Walter have waited VERY patiently for this day.

Witchlord can be contacted via me on here.

Cheers,

Kal Rex

hehe well said Karlrex!

The game is on!
Good luck to all, and remember. The enemies of the Witchlord are my friends.. Wink

The ancient ones are here and ready to talk about the bright future of Alamaze.

I am particularly interested in reaching out to my neighbors to talk about a peaceable way forward. Troll king, Gnome king who have not been active on these boards please contact me. We should talk.