Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Upgrade Starting this Friday
This Friday evening after 10 pm CST, I will be disabling the forums and working to bring the code current.  The forums will be unavailable until its completed, which barring any issues should be before morning.

John

Do you want to setup a Discord (even temporary) during the interim just in case stuff goes bad, you can keep folks updated on the latest?

That is the plan. I should have it done by tomorrow and ready to roll. When I do I will send emails to active players giving them the link. I have multiple backups already, but will make another when I take the site down.

Appreciate the questions have more ask.

How is this coming along?

Trouble implementing it, or just running behind?

Moving to next week sometime.

(05-13-2023, 07:46 PM)Brekk Wrote: Moving to next week sometime.

Roger that.

I am having issues with the upgrade being the forum is so out of date, I will keep you updated. Right now I am able to work with an offline copy but haven't had a lot of time to devote to it.