Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5562 - Burnishing and Brandishing
(11-27-2021, 03:55 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 11:14 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(11-26-2021, 09:53 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 04:19 AM)Keeope Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 01:50 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: I can trade 50k gold for 100000 food

HA - DE
Order is entered!

Me too

Care to try again?
 I can trade the gold, you send the food.  It is backwards, i should have pointed it out.
I can trade 50k gold for 100k food.

Ohh, My mistake.  You wanted food...  I issued the trade to *buy* food.

So I'm selling you 100k food for 50k gold, yes?
Yes plz!

(11-27-2021, 06:33 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 03:55 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 11:14 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(11-26-2021, 09:53 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 04:19 AM)Keeope Wrote: HA - DE
Order is entered!

Me too

Care to try again?
 I can trade the gold, you send the food.  It is backwards, i should have pointed it out.
I can trade 50k gold for 100k food.

Ohh, My mistake.  You wanted food...  I issued the trade to *buy* food.

So I'm selling you 100k food for 50k gold, yes?
Yes plz!

I think I have it right this time.  Order is entered.
201  DE  100000  50000
Keeope

(11-22-2021, 11:19 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 10:06 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: AM - IL

You do realize there is only 3 turns left in this game, right?  And I am in last place?  You are paying an obscene amount of money to remove me from the council and for what?  So that the DU or the WA could get it and even more victory points to pad their lead?  You're even broadcasting artifact info so the UN could widen his lead on you as well.  I don't get it but go ahead.  I'll be ending this game last either way.

AM - AN

If you vote NO on this current issue I promise to vote NO if/when they come for you.

AM - HA

I also pledge to vote NO if and when they come for you.   Plus, a NO vote keeps that seat in my paltry hands rather than a more competitive victory point rival.   You have a chance to win this game and it seems in your best interest to vote NO.

LOL. I was wondering that very thing. The GN is attacking me to determine who gets to be second to last, and people are paying to hurt the AM who is in last place. The world is a crazy place.

I guess  it was just you battling  for second  to last.

(11-28-2021, 02:16 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 11:19 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 10:06 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: AM - IL

You do realize there is only 3 turns left in this game, right?  And I am in last place?  You are paying an obscene amount of money to remove me from the council and for what?  So that the DU or the WA could get it and even more victory points to pad their lead?  You're even broadcasting artifact info so the UN could widen his lead on you as well.  I don't get it but go ahead.  I'll be ending this game last either way.

AM - AN

If you vote NO on this current issue I promise to vote NO if/when they come for you.

AM - HA

I also pledge to vote NO if and when they come for you.   Plus, a NO vote keeps that seat in my paltry hands rather than a more competitive victory point rival.   You have a chance to win this game and it seems in your best interest to vote NO.

LOL. I was wondering that very thing. The GN is attacking me to determine who gets to be second to last, and people are paying to hurt the AM who is in last place. The world is a crazy place.

I guess  it was just you battling  for second  to last.

Yep, and you were so close to winning. Darn. Just missed it.