Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New confederation game?
Any idea when Rick or unclemike are going to set this game up?

Has anybody emailed them?

(06-05-2021, 03:11 AM)DuPont Wrote: Has anybody emailed them?

Yeah I emailed Rick.

When the draft is done, someone needs to send all the particulars to support.  Then sometime in the next 24 hours after that I should be able to set up.  Confederations has a $10 custom setup fee per player ($5 per kingdom) in addition to the normal setup for Confederations.  Include turn around and # of regions for victory.

Dodgy  Can someone do this, I'm going to bed.

Fine... I got it guys... please confirm this, and vote on regions for victory

Brek- NE/Nyveria
Brek- SO/Diamond Coast
Senior Tac- DU/Darkover
Senior Tac- HA/Crown Islands
Windstar- GN/Krynn
Windstar- IL/Sword Coast IL
Painted- AT/Zamora
Painted- RA/Mythgar
Dupont- BL/Pellinro
Dupont- RD/Untamed
Pine Needle- PI/Triumvia
Pine Needle- DE/Zanthia

1 week turn-around, 7 regions for victory?.

I propose 8 regions for victory.  I played this kind of game once, don't know if I've mentioned it, and 7 regions was pretty easy.

Once confirmed I'll email it to support.

Sounds good thanks ST

8 is great.

Tell me more about your girlfriend in college, ST errr... the time you won a confederation game.

(06-05-2021, 10:48 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Tell me more about your girlfriend in college, ST errr... the time you won a confederation game.

Ahhh College.  Good times.  I had just gotten out of the Corps, and just gotten divorced.  Had two girlfriends in college actually, Rebecca, a virgin, but learned at an astonishing rate.  Constantly practicing her oral exams.  And Heather, seasoned, moved her ass like a paint shaker.  Grad school was were I really hit my stride though.  Yeah, good times.

But more importantly, my first confed game!  A star-studded affair indeed.  Alamaze giants being snuffed out one by one like  candles.  You should really check out my write-up in Valahala for that one.

Anyway, I'll email this start-up to support, I think we've been waiting long enough.

(06-06-2021, 01:49 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 10:48 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Tell me more about your girlfriend in college, ST errr... the time you won a confederation game.

Ahhh College.  Good times.  I had just gotten out of the Corps, and just gotten divorced.  Had two girlfriends in college actually, Rebecca, a virgin, but learned at an astonishing rate.  Constantly practicing her oral exams.  And Heather, seasoned, moved her ass like a paint shaker.  Grad school was were I really hit my stride though.  Yeah, good times.

But more importantly, my first confed game!  A star-studded affair indeed.  Alamaze giants being snuffed out one by one like  candles.  You should really check out my write-up in Valahala for that one.

Anyway, I'll email this start-up to support, I think we've been waiting long enough.

Your grad school fiction degree was money well spent. Tell me more.