Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see you Steel
New Game full diplomacy no NAP/Alliances 48hrs. Limited trading (no trading with the same kingdom more than two turns in a row)

The catch No Hidden Pop centers. You cannot choose a kingdom with a hidden pop center. Soooo No Druid, No Amazon, No Demon Prince ect. and no halfling!!!!

(04-09-2021, 09:32 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: New Game full diplomacy no NAP/Alliances 48hrs. Limited trading (no trading with the same kingdom more than two turns in a row)

The catch No Hidden Pop centers. You cannot choose a kingdom with a hidden pop center. Soooo No Druid, No Amazon, No Demon Prince ect. and no halfling!!!!

So no Underworld, not Atlantians either then correct?

Im in regardless of the rules. Ill pick my spot after Ruingurth picks.

(04-09-2021, 11:02 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 09:32 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: New Game full diplomacy no NAP/Alliances 48hrs. Limited trading (no trading with the same kingdom more than two turns in a row)

So no Underworld, not Atlantians either then correct?

Im in regardless of the rules. Ill pick my spot after Ruingurth picks.

CW,

Correct no kingdom with a hidden pop center.

Ruingruth

I will pick 4

4. Ruingruth
5. Cosmic Wizard

You might have a hard time filling this one... there are 9 kingdoms with hidden PCs... that leaves only 15 to choose from in a game that seats 12.  Unless people are itching to play the DW, SA, TY, NO, EL... I don't see these get picked very often. Although.... I guess it would be a good game to play these kingdoms in. If you get close maybe I'll jump in. I haven't talked to Gor for a while.

This could be fun, but I don't know all the kingdoms that are off the table. Can someone list them?

But put me down for 12.
Keeope

(04-10-2021, 12:38 PM)Keeope Wrote: This could be fun, but I don't know all the kingdoms that are off the table.  Can someone list them?

But put me down for 12.

There are 8 hidden capitals and HA has hidden villages. Here is your list:
AM, AN, AT, DE, DU, HA, IL, PI, UN

(04-10-2021, 01:25 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 12:38 PM)Keeope Wrote: This could be fun, but I don't know all the kingdoms that are off the table.  Can someone list them?

But put me down for 12.

There are 8 hidden capitals and HA has hidden villages. Here is your list:
AM, AN, AT, DE, DU, HA, IL, PI, UN

As Senior mentioned, there are only 15 kingdoms left to chose from. After RD the other 14 are likely dragon bait.

I'll take 6.

In general, we don't want to have too much of a one-off game queuing as we are starting one game at a time, and the standard fare fills faster.  But we will see if this one can go quickly.

Mike or someone please confirm this list is accurate of kingdoms with the Secretive Trait:
AM
AN
AT
DE
DU
IL
PI
UN

Actually, I will be interested to see how many kingdoms are chosen in the first 11 picks. Over/under at 5.5.