Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexersion to Alamaze
I have given Mike (developer)  a list and offered to expand upon the Maelstrom.
in a major expansion, to have at least three new kingdoms..  The Enchantress, The Republic, and and the Azyiatics -kind of a Chinese/Japan/India themed kingdom.  BTW, the Enchantress takes some work, like the Demon princes or Ancient Ones. 

This may be the last go around for Alamaze, then something slim downed.  At some point we want to get back to 1000 players..

I tell all the PBM style gamers I know about the new Alamaze, the games fill pretty fast as it is, 1000 new players and you have games going every hour!

I am envisioning a self titled new kingdom as well.
The Uncle Darkseid. Smart, handsome and dashing, captivating with the ladies, powerful with huge muscles, etc...bringing real life to the fantasy world.
Uncle Mike can you work that in?

Looks like your gonna have to settle for the danny devito build.

Does this mean we finally get Dusitopia?

(10-25-2020, 09:56 PM)Agent Orange Wrote: Looks like your gonna have to settle for the danny devito build.

Too true

Just wait until you guys see

Wait for it......

WOOKIE.    WORLD.  !!!!

(10-26-2020, 03:40 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Just wait until you guys see

Wait for it......

WOOKIE.    WORLD.  !!!!

There is already a Wookie world, its called Kashyyyk, or, Wookie planet C, in the star wars universe.  And there is already a Dusi harbor... always wanna plunder that thing when I see it   Angel

(10-26-2020, 04:10 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:
(10-26-2020, 03:40 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Just wait until you guys see

Wait for it......

WOOKIE.    WORLD.  !!!!

There is already a Wookie world, its called Kashyyyk, or, Wookie planet C, in the star wars universe.  And there is already a Dusi harbor... always wanna plunder that thing when I see it   Angel

Well I guess we know who has been reading Wookieepedia.  And yes, there really is such a thing.