Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5481 Ice Age Summertime
(08-05-2020, 03:03 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 05:55 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 08:58 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Food available- my two food to your one gold. Let me know. CI

IL - CI

I can do 9999 gold  (Plus a free kids magic show) for 20,000 food next turn - not this turn but next turn.  Please confirm if that works.

HabeusCorpus

IL - CI

Alternatively we can do 10,001 Gold for 20,000 food next turn ... but no free magic show.  It would be unfortunate as the illusions are quite entertaining.

Let me know if either offer would work for next turn.

HabeusCorpus
Our children play with bones. Thanks for the offer. Perhaps next season? What season comes after winter? CI

(08-05-2020, 04:36 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 03:20 PM)Brekk Wrote: RD --> CI I am also interested in your food, how much do you have left for trade, I would like 25k and will pay 13k gold.  And would be interested in continuing that until next speaking turn.

Great and terrible Red Dragon Lord,

Your offer is accepted for the next three turns.

CI

Did I mention that I do magic tricks AND illusions?

Does that use up your full capacity or do you have any to spare next turn?

RD --> CI

I have given my minions the orders to complete the trade and continue till we can speak again. Enjoy this terrible weather!

FYI, turn 0 files were sent out a week ago and players are currently filling out their turn 6 orders. That's nearly a turn a day! For the more challenging scenario of an Ice Age game. I thought it would be the opposite of turns dragging on as people second guess their actions due to the lower resource amounts...

(08-06-2020, 11:42 AM)unclemike Wrote: FYI, turn 0 files were sent out a week ago and players are currently filling out their turn 6 orders. That's nearly a turn a day! For the more challenging scenario of an Ice Age game. I thought it would be the opposite of turns dragging on as people second guess their actions due to the lower resource amounts...

Lots of fun. I am not one to throw out compliments all the time, but I have to say that a big reason for the faster turns is the awesome ready button and the other modifications that have made it easier to do the turns. Thanks for all of the stuff you have done, UM. Rick has obviously made a great game for us, and you have made it run a lot better. Looking forward to turn 6 - just waiting on CI.

(08-06-2020, 05:33 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 11:42 AM)unclemike Wrote: FYI, turn 0 files were sent out a week ago and players are currently filling out their turn 6 orders. That's nearly a turn a day! For the more challenging scenario of an Ice Age game. I thought it would be the opposite of turns dragging on as people second guess their actions due to the lower resource amounts...

Lots of fun. I am not one to throw out compliments all the time, but I have to say that a big reason for the faster turns is the awesome ready button and the other modifications that have made it easier to do the turns. Thanks for all of the stuff you have done, UM. Rick has obviously made a great game for us, and you have made it run a lot better. Looking forward to turn 6 - just waiting on CI.

I am second guessing everything i have done.  Time will tell...

When resources are this limited, your options are as well, so there's not much to second guess about.

Talk turn?

(08-07-2020, 07:28 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Talk turn?

Yes.

- No NAP's or alliances
- Communication on forum every 3rd turn (turns 1, 4, 7, 10, etc.)
- Trades allowed every turn but negotiations only every 3rd turn

IL-ALL

I am looking for get 10K food for 6K gold and a free magic trick. Does that work for anyone?

HabeusCorpus