Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5472 Steel No Fly
RA - TY
Apologies, old friend, but I must take what I must take in order to prolong my meager but well-meant defense against the evil empire of demons. The good news is that I have no further ambitions in this area.
And who knows, if things go as they might, your coveted pretty may yet become your pretty.

(07-31-2020, 03:26 PM)VballMichael Wrote: RA - TY
Apologies, old friend, but I must take what I must take in order to prolong my meager but well-meant defense against the evil empire of demons. The good news is that I have no further ambitions in this area.
And who knows, if things go as they might, your coveted pretty may yet become your pretty.

You pretty.

The Wild, Wild West.  Here in the east, it's mainly peaceful.  Except these undead things springing up.  Other than that, we're just listening to hard rock and destroying zombies, as any good American would.

AM - RA
We Amazons like tall, handsome Rangers, but we would have wished you had announced your visit beforehand. Now all our finest young, pretty warriorettes are elsewhere. Such a shame... Perhaps we make a counter-visit to you at some point? Or will it be too late later on with them demon-guys doing their thingies in your crib? Do leave the places nice and tidy will you, or we need to send a cleaning patrol after you.

AM - TY
Ok, so now finally we get to dance! Looking forward to it! Tell Mr. not to step on the feets of our pretty dames though, your guys are quite known to be a rowdy bunch. We'll send them back to you to get behavioral lessons otherwise.

(07-31-2020, 02:56 PM)Acererak Wrote: WA- EL: How are things? Apologies for the expansion, we ran out of room for the big bonfires we like in our island kingdom. Darkover has so much more room to burn.

Want to check with you and see if you'd like to propose terms of some kind? I could leave things as they are or finish you off. Your choice. Either way I'm going to take your capital again to grab those artifacts but we can have a cease fire after that if you wish (with you taking the village back you are at).

Let us know, or burn in 
Let us continue the fight.  Good luck and well played

(08-01-2020, 02:42 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 02:56 PM)Acererak Wrote: WA- EL: How are things? Apologies for the expansion, we ran out of room for the big bonfires we like in our island kingdom. Darkover has so much more room to burn.

Want to check with you and see if you'd like to propose terms of some kind? I could leave things as they are or finish you off. Your choice. Either way I'm going to take your capital again to grab those artifacts but we can have a cease fire after that if you wish (with you taking the village back you are at).

Let us know, or burn in 
Let us continue the fight.  Good luck and well played

Well met fair Elf. Good luck to you as well.

(08-01-2020, 12:48 PM)Dwellomir Wrote: AM - TY
Ok, so now finally we get to dance! Looking forward to it! Tell Mr. not to step on the feets of our pretty dames though, your guys are quite known to be a rowdy bunch. We'll send them back to you to get behavioral lessons otherwise.

Princess Needaburger want make ladysmush? We leave men at home too. Want you see us at our best.

(WA) Oh. That’s interesting. The TY thinks he can win right now. Ok. We’ll have to see about that.

EL-WA
I have you right where i want you. Now that you own all of the pop centers, I am able to track you better.
Haha!

(08-06-2020, 09:16 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: EL-WA
I have you right where i want you.  Now that you own all of the pop centers, I am able to track you better.
Haha!

WA- Yes indeed. Your bands of marauders are quite the nuisance. I'll torture your King a little harder today ok?