Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#539 - Full On Steel
(03-03-2017, 01:02 AM)unclemike Wrote: How did the Nomad get eliminated in this game? I wasn't at all of his pc's and he just conquered one of mine with an invisible group (which took me by surprise). Is someone helping me against the evil alliance Smile

I believe his king could not relocate to the town he took from you, because a non allied group of troops was there and blocked it. 

Rellgar

(03-03-2017, 01:48 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 01:02 AM)unclemike Wrote: How did the Nomad get eliminated in this game? I wasn't at all of his pc's and he just conquered one of mine with an invisible group (which took me by surprise). Is someone helping me against the evil alliance Smile

I believe his king could not relocate to the town he took from you, because a non allied group of troops was there and blocked it. 

Rellgar

Correct!  I won't be in any hurry to play against Uncle Mike again.  I was fighting way above my current weight class.

Is everyone aware that even though the Nomad didn't have any pc's left under control, having a sanctuary would have kept him in the game? This special order is listed under the King section and the sanctuary stays until the end of the game (cannot be destroyed). It's a personal preference though, some players want to move on if they lost their last pc and would rather join a new game instead.

UM he did have a PC left under his control. There were just groups there preventing it from moving there.

As to Sanctuaries.. I disagree with them but I do know of their purpose.