Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(12-05-2016, 05:37 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest stumbled upon a few locations we were expecting to not be owned by you.  Would you be open to us securing those in exchange for status points? We also note your group at KO moved somewhere else, as we have emissaries in a few locations we are hoping to confirm with you before you attack.

RA/SA/GN - While we were comfortable with peace, the Lord of the Forest sees the gang up on the Sand King as overkill and we intend to even the odds a bit.  It is unfortunate as I would have liked to see you 3 do well this game.  

Atuan - Senior Centaurian Scribe
GN

Or, more importantly, with 2 regions already under your sway, then gaining Torvale and Amberland will give you the win.

(12-05-2016, 07:21 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 05:43 PM)Acererak Wrote: (NO) The Ranger clearly has no plan because he just wasted 6 orders trying to escape from muy dungeons. Next turn he can use 7 since he hs one less fanatic to order.

Who took out my level 14 agent? I don't see anyone capable of it except the Pirate or Gnome. I thought he was well hidden so begrudgingly nice work whoever did it.

(RA) - NO, Tis true enough, Acererak, my plans are lacking in experience.  This is a hard game to learn in, with is being my first and forum only communications.  I would have been better off in a team game for my first effort, paired with someone more polished.  Alas, this was the only game available at the time.  Without all the NAPS it is likely I would not have lasted this long. 
If you care to suggest some other orders that don't require gold I'll be glad to try fewer escape orders next time.  Right or wrong, I learn a little every turn.

Wookie of the plains

(NO) I was kidding- you are doing just fine for your first game. I do hope you are enjoying and remember that I take nothing personal.

(12-05-2016, 11:45 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 07:21 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 05:43 PM)Acererak Wrote: (NO) The Ranger clearly has no plan because he just wasted 6 orders trying to escape from muy dungeons. Next turn he can use 7 since he hs one less fanatic to order.

Who took out my level 14 agent? I don't see anyone capable of it except the Pirate or Gnome. I thought he was well hidden so begrudgingly nice work whoever did it.

(RA) - NO, Tis true enough, Acererak, my plans are lacking in experience.  This is a hard game to learn in, with is being my first and forum only communications.  I would have been better off in a team game for my first effort, paired with someone more polished.  Alas, this was the only game available at the time.  Without all the NAPS it is likely I would not have lasted this long. 
If you care to suggest some other orders that don't require gold I'll be glad to try fewer escape orders next time.  Right or wrong, I learn a little every turn.

Wookie of the plains

(NO) I was kidding- you are doing just fine for your first game. I do hope you are enjoying and remember that I take nothing personal.
(RA) No offense taken, my friend.  Everyone has acted with honor so far.  The next few turns may be a bit more enjoyable for you with DU by your side.  With NE barely alive from what I see your uphill fight has been leveled off.  It's more like 3-2 and two of the three are newcomers.

(12-05-2016, 07:49 PM)Devildog Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 05:37 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest stumbled upon a few locations we were expecting to not be owned by you.  Would you be open to us securing those in exchange for status points? We also note your group at KO moved somewhere else, as we have emissaries in a few locations we are hoping to confirm with you before you attack.

RA/SA/GN - While we were comfortable with peace, the Lord of the Forest sees the gang up on the Sand King as overkill and we intend to even the odds a bit.  It is unfortunate as I would have liked to see you 3 do well this game.  

GN

Or, more importantly, with 2 regions already under your sway, then gaining Torvale and Amberland will give you the win.

SA- GN-RA fell free to move on the following PC's that will soon be usurped by the Druid, NG,MI,PH. I'll destroy more of the NO. I'll post group and emmisary locations later. Great job on taking out the NO agent, more to come.

Rellgar

SA-yeah NO level 14 agent Tarantula thought he could hide in a Pirate Village

(DU) - PI/NO SA Duke Ghost of Arthur at NB should your agents be bored. At least one of you has a high level agent near there.

(12-06-2016, 12:33 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 07:49 PM)Devildog Wrote:

GN

SA- GN-RA fell free to move on the following PC's that will soon be usurped by the Druid, NG,MI,PH. I'll destroy more of the NO. I'll post group and emmisary locations later. Great job on taking out the NO agent, more to come.

Rellgar

(NO) Is losing your capital or your home region part of you "destroying" me?

SA- some targets for my assassin friends. 1NO division at IP- Marshall Bravos, 3DU army group at IK- Lord Commander Helix.

GN-RA

I notice that a village that I had influenced in the Southern sands has rebelled and is a member of the Ranger kingdom. I have been taking a population center at a time to get to a level of control in Southern sands while still allowing you a substantial presence. Are we competing for control of the region?

(12-07-2016, 12:55 AM)Devildog Wrote: GN-RA

I notice that a village that I had influenced in the Southern sands has rebelled and is a member of the Ranger kingdom. I have been taking a population center at a time to get to a level of control in Southern sands while still allowing you a substantial presence. Are we competing for control of the region?

(RA) - GN  That was a mistake on my part.  I have had several pc's rebell and moved to recover them.  I did not know that was you until it changed hands.  We certainly don't want to compete.  You may recall a couple of turns ago I asked in a post if you were satisfied with the split?  I knew I had more than 1/2 but you didn't reply.  I shall try to be more careful my friend.
If there is something I can do to make amends?  Maybe rebel a pc for you to take ?