Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
LI - DU

How did that battle go for you against the DE? You mentioned that you won't need my help in region 6 but this turn, I find the DE has moved an army group at one of my pc's in 9. Come to think of it, the DE has never lost control of 6 so I need to get involved there. Especially now that the DE's army group has moved into Synisvania. If you wish to avoid overlapping our efforts in 6 then let me know what you've already done otherwise I'll consider that everything's game there.

(11-24-2016, 11:14 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - GN, RA,  Well it was just a matter of time,  NO is at my capitol, WM,  with his 5th NO army group, led by Warlord Shakar.  Any help would be appreciated.

NO, should I be thankful for what I am about to receive?  Is it revenge that is the dish best served cold?

Wookie

SA-RA lucky you, the nomad won't engage me in battle. Destroy him. There may be a little something I can do to help, but I won't tip my hand.

Rellgar

(DU) - LI The Lord of the Forest sees no Apostle of Hell. The Admiral was give the water and I assume he will pick up anything there. You have claimed the WA town. His 2nd is somewhere in the Steppes. His 1st and 3rd were destroyed a couple of moons ago along with 2 wizards. You killed 3 wizards. At most he has 3 wizards left. Feel free to take anything he owns outside of the waters unless the Admiral requests assistance, as to the land well by the time you show up it will fly the Lord of the Forest's standard if it is in the Steppes.

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

(PI) I have begun my operations in Drowning unless I hear a reason to stop.

(DU) - PI no reason to stop. He loses control this turn barring something odd happening.

(11-25-2016, 01:59 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) I have begun my operations in Drowning unless I hear a reason to stop.

SA - PI I took back that village above Avalon in the forboading from TY. No sign of any TY figures
RELLGAR

(11-24-2016, 11:43 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 11:14 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - GN, RA,  Well it was just a matter of time,  NO is at my capitol, WM,  with his 5th NO army group, led by Warlord Shakar.  Any help would be appreciated.

NO, should I be thankful for what I am about to receive?  Is it revenge that is the dish best served cold?

Wookie

SA-RA lucky you, the nomad won't engage me in battle. Destroy him. There may be a little something I can do to help, but I won't tip my hand.

Rellgar

(NO) Is sacking your capital turn before last not engaging you in battle? Saying haughty things when you have 3 other kingdoms focusing on me and still losing by quite a bit should take you down a notch don't you think? Go look at the status points. I understand you're frustrated- 4 vs 1 and you're consistently getting beaten turn after turn. 

You won't tip your hand? Are you going to run into another dome of invulnerability?

Wookie

(NO) You reap what you sow.

(11-25-2016, 01:59 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) I have begun my operations in Drowning unless I hear a reason to stop.

(NO) Can I have your vote this turn on the council please?

(RA) - GN, SA
Here is some information on groups you may be interested in:
2TY 0 8 SQ NA Kraznik (Power-3)

NA Fire Eye (Power-1)

NA The Firewielder (Power-1)

1TY 2 8 UR NA NA

NA NA

NA NA

6TY 0 8 VM NA Sparkle (Power-1)

NA NA

NA NA

5NO 17 8 WM Warlord Shakar Kaznar the Comet (Power-6)

Commander Hannibal Mira Starlight (Power-3)

Centurion Isla the Viper Valir (Power-3)