Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(DU) - PI .  Looks like you picked up 2 of the 3 random DEPs.  The Lord of the Forest thanks you for this effort.

Let me know us know if you need any assistance.

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

(RA) I noted at the last minute that there are a couple of TY patrols in my area. 2TY is in SQ and the 6TY is in UR

(PI) I would like to not have thanks until the game is over, silence is my friend and my shield.

(PI) Targets are always welcome, remember all kingdoms are able to use that service for free, your odds go up on me caring if I got cash or PCs from you in the past and future payments and such can still be made.

(RA) Here is some info on TY: 1TY PN brigade, 2TY SQ patrol, 6TY UR patrol

(NO) Where's Mr. Nomad Bane? Let's get some chatter going.

Ps- Damn Gnome, I REALLY miss my crystal of seeing. So much value there. Sigh.

(11-21-2016, 10:09 PM)Acererak Wrote: (NO) Where's Mr. Nomad Bane? Let's get some chatter going.

Ps- Damn Gnome, I REALLY miss my crystal of seeing. So much value there. Sigh.

SA- His Majesty is on a vacation in another dimension.

(RA) - SA Hey Holy Man, can you spare a few food? The summer drought has reduced the harvest again. 9000 for 3000 gold would be much appreciated.
How goes the hunt for NO in the northlands? Are you finding him or is he finding you?

GN did you take Vanasheen yet? Will you be sending a group north to assist in the demise of NO too? I'll keep you posted on those TY groups as I know they must be of interest to you.

Wookie Panz , humble range rider

(11-22-2016, 09:14 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - SA  Hey Holy Man, can you spare a few food?  The summer drought has reduced the harvest again.  9000 for 3000 gold would be much appreciated.  
How goes the hunt for NO in the northlands?  Are you finding him or is he finding you?

GN did you take Vanasheen yet?  Will you be sending a group north to assist in the demise of NO too?  I'll keep you posted on those TY groups as I know they must be of interest to you.

Wookie Panz , humble range rider
SA - RA yes my traveling friend we can do this. Food doesn't grow in the desert?

(PI) With the WA dropping, anyone have an issue with me grabbing a town and maybe another pop center in region 2? Normally I would leave the spoils to the victor, but when someone drops it tends to leave a little unbalance to the world.