Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest does indeed have a game long NAP with you. Rest assured the The Lord of the Forest will honor his agreement with you.

(11-11-2016, 05:48 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO are you saying he has an army group at DR?  You also failed to mention where his capital is.  Not that we would be moving there as we are pacted, but if you plan on giving away information others might want to know where to move.

(DU) - DE  The Lord of the Forest has not heard from you and we wish to know if you would like terms or if we progress forward.

(NO) Yes, that's true. Because I "don't know" and couldn't possibly teleport an army group there either. Ues, he has an army group at DR and at YU.

(11-11-2016, 06:15 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 05:28 PM)Acererak Wrote: (NO) Who knows what else we know about  "Rellgar The Mighty"? Still trying to figure out why he attacked me, because I was winning against the NE I suppose? Or is it because he gave up villages to me earlier in the game and lost face doing so? Funny how he's been the only one with 2 regions in this game yet no one has decided he's a target. Hmmm. Druid?

Anyway, here's a smattering of info on him- clearly I can't give it all away. How will he know what I plan on taking out then? Not sure it matters since his agent corps is now basically nonexistent.

There is a Sacred Order city located in area IN of Amberland.
                           There is a Sacred Order town located in area HH of Amberland.
                           There is a Sacred Order town located in area IK of Amberland.
                           There is a Sacred Order town located in area JH of Amberland.
                           There is a Sacred Order town located in area KO of Amberland.
                           There is a Sacred Order village located in area GL of Amberland.
                           There is a Sacred Order village located in area IP of Amberland.
                           There is a Sacred Order village located in area KI of Amberland.
                           There is a Sacred Order village located in area MK of Amberland.
                           There is a Sacred Order village located in area MN of Amberland.
                           There is a Sacred Order village located in area PJ of Amberland.
                           There is a Sacred Order village located in area PL of Amberland.

4SA     16    10   YU   Warlord Kevin Trueheart         Darian (Power-2)        
                                 Grand Marshal Yor               NA                      
                                 Marshal Kyr Shade               NA    

DR     Army Group    2SA          Marshal Krossis

SA  King           Arthur Blackshield    
         SA  Duke           Ghost of Arthur
         SA  Fool           Charles Demar        
         SA  Baron          Gawain                
         SA Governor Francis
        SA  High Priestess Catherine  
         SA  High Priestess Agnes                
         SA  High Priestess Beatrice

SA-NO your mistaken, I only control 1 region, I controlled Torvalds only briefly for one moon after destroying the SO. I was attacked by the TY. Let's just say the NE has been friendlier and will be a better neighbor than you.
I would say that I'm no threat to the Lord of the Forest, but you are, and everyone knows this. Nice try, it seems you picked the wrong kingdom's to allign with. I farsee the DU, PI and LI being triumphant.
Rellgar the Great

(NO) Are you Rellgar the Great or Rellgar the Mighty? Hard to keep track.

(11-11-2016, 07:17 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest does indeed have a game long NAP with you.  Rest assured the The Lord of the Forest will honor his agreement with you.

SA- This must have been agreed on somewhere else or has been done just now.

(DU) -SA/NE. Page 31 The Lord of the Forest and the King of the Sands agreed. It is there for multiple responses back and forth on hammering out the agreement.

(11-11-2016, 07:48 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) -SA/NE.  Page 31 The Lord of the Forest and the King of the Sands agreed.  It is there for multiple responses back and forth on hammering out the agreement.

SA- I don't see it, I only saw discussion of the possibility. Nothing on page 31 about it. Nice deception, you have declared it now, I'll remove my diplomats and speak no further.

Rellgar

(10-13-2016, 02:03 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU)-NO The Lord of the Forest proposes the following: 4 villages outside the sands fly or will fly your banner. 3 of those shall fly skull and crossbones, I am happy to give the PI the coordinates if you prefer. We will sign a game long NAP. This prevents future conflicts and ensures any MDPs from causing us to come into conflict. We will gift you 40k bushels during the summer to ensure the people of the sands will not starve. With this you should be able to secure excellent relations with our friends the Pirates. It makes me feel you were not able to take advantage of a new player.

This agreement ensures neither of us gains an advantage.

(DU)-RA we would be happy to assist you with your food needs. Let the Lord of the Forest know your wishes for peace and we believe we can come to an accord.

Atuan- Lowly Centaurian Scribe

(10-13-2016, 02:19 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 02:03 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU)-NO The Lord of the Forest proposes the following:  4 villages outside the sands fly or will fly your banner.  3 of those shall fly skull and crossbones, I am happy to give the PI the coordinates if you prefer.  We will sign a game long NAP.  This prevents future conflicts and ensures any MDPs from causing us to come into conflict.  We will gift you 40k bushels during the summer to ensure the people of the sands will not starve.  With this you should be able to secure excellent relations with our friends the Pirates.  It makes me feel you were not able to take advantage of a new player.

(DU)-RA we would be happy to assist you with your food needs. Let the Lord of the Forest know your wishes for peace and we believe we can come to an accord.

(NO) I want to be reasonable, so I would agree to giving 2 to the Pirates. That leaves me +1 instead of status quo. I'm not interested in a game long NAP because as we both know that ties our hands from intervening shall either one of us be on the path to victory. How about 2 to the Pirates, 20K food in the summer and a NAP until turn 20? Seems fair enough no?

(10-13-2016, 02:32 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest can agree to all but the length of the NAP. This must be turn 40 as we don't wish to give up the current advantage only to have you invade later.

(10-13-2016, 02:37 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 02:32 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest can agree to all but the length of the NAP.  This must be turn 40 as we don't wish to give up the current advantage only to have you invade later.

(NO) I'm open to it as long as you agree our NAP is null and void if you attack the DE or WA. However, I would not intervene on behalf of them if they attack you. Fair enough?

(10-13-2016, 03:17 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU)-NO. So I can be attacked by your allies but I cannot attack them? That's not exactly fair. But The Lord of the Forest understands wanting to defend ones allies. We can accept most of the terms but you are only allowed out of the NAP if we coordinate with another kingdom against the DE or WA. Should however we attack in a 1v1 it seems they should be able to defend themselves.

(10-13-2016, 03:33 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 03:17 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU)-NO. So I can be attacked by your allies but I cannot attack them?   That's not exactly fair.  But The Lord of the Forest understands wanting to defend ones allies.  We can accept most of the terms but you are only allowed out of the NAP if we coordinate with another kingdom against the DE or WA.  Should however we attack in a 1v1 it seems they should be able to defend themselves.

(NO) Agreed. We have an NAP.

You are correct we start on page 33 finish on 34. The Lord of the Forest is sad for the mistake he made in responding regarding the page numbers.

(11-11-2016, 08:10 PM)Atuan Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 02:03 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU)-NO The Lord of the Forest proposes the following:  4 villages outside the sands fly or will fly your banner.  3 of those shall fly skull and crossbones, I am happy to give the PI the coordinates if you prefer.  We will sign a game long NAP.  This prevents future conflicts and ensures any MDPs from causing us to come into conflict.  We will gift you 40k bushels during the summer to ensure the people of the sands will not starve.  With this you should be able to secure excellent relations with our friends the Pirates.  It makes me feel you were not able to take advantage of a new player.

(NO) I want to be reasonable, so I would agree to giving 2 to the Pirates. That leaves me +1 instead of status quo. I'm not interested in a game long NAP because as we both know that ties our hands from intervening shall either one of us be on the path to victory. How about 2 to the Pirates, 20K food in the summer and a NAP until turn 20? Seems fair enough no?

(10-13-2016, 02:32 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest can agree to all but the length of the NAP.  This must be turn 40 as we don't wish to give up the current advantage only to have you invade later.

(NO) I'm open to it as long as you agree our NAP is null and void if you attack the DE or WA. However, I would not intervene on behalf of them if they attack you. Fair enough?

(10-13-2016, 03:17 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU)-NO. So I can be attacked by your allies but I cannot attack them?   That's not exactly fair.  But The Lord of the Forest understands wanting to defend ones allies.  We can accept most of the terms but you are only allowed out of the NAP if we coordinate with another kingdom against the DE or WA.  Should however we attack in a 1v1 it seems they should be able to defend themselves.

You are correct we start on page 33 finish on 34.  The Lord of the Forest is sad for the mistake he made in responding regarding the page numbers.

You are correct, we appologize. It was more deception from the NO that caused us to be mistaken. 

Rellgar

(11-11-2016, 08:22 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:

You are correct we start on page 33 finish on 34.  The Lord of the Forest is sad for the mistake he made in responding regarding the page numbers.

You are correct, we appologize. It was more deception from the NO that caused us to be mistaken. 

Rellgar

(NO) Might I suggest "Rellgar the Mistaken" or "Rellgar the Quick to Make False Assumptions" or "Rellgar the Agentless" ? 

?

(11-11-2016, 08:37 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 08:22 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:

Rellgar

(NO) Might I suggest "Rellgar the Mistaken" or "Rellgar the Quick to Make False Assumptions" or "Rellgar the Agentless" ? 

?

SA) I think I'll go with "Rellgar the nomad bane!"