Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
I am unclear how you would steal them as stolen items are attached to your agent but they fall under the wizard category

The wizards in the wild do at some point have an artifact name/number, does it go away once hired?

okay I looked... you cannot steal them as they have no number.

Game (508) DANYAL The High Priestess divined the following:
The artifact named Nemrond the Wizard is located in area PN.

What about this one?

My lord, we have recently discovered the whereabouts of the Eklar the

Wizard (shortname 76153) in Southern Sands at Area WW!

I just assumed he did since the location was in region 10, I could be wrong who nabbed the wizard.

OOC: There are also adept twins for wizards in the wild.

SA-NO I hope you are grateful of us coming to your aid. Will talk of treaties and such later. With the setbacks of the NO allies against the LI and the arrogance of the NO, we feel the timeing is right to attack before stealth is negated. 
SA>RA-GN Call to arms my friends, I pray you both have understood my warnings to prepare and be in position for war and have gathered intelligence and increased your military power. I'm camped outside the NO capital city of Vanasheen, as well as positions in the northern Mists. I ask that you both join me in War against the NO/DE/WA as best as you are prepared to do. GN if you could attempt to take control of the 3 NO PC's closest to your eastern boarder 1 town 2 villages and the 1 village at RF in the way that you choose best . RA please go after any of the town's and villages that you can get to in southern sands. RA/GN if the both of you can recon or attack any assets of the NO/DE/WA please do so and share the useful intel.  If either of you need PC locations let me know. I'll inform you of there Group locations as that Intel arrives. I wish you good hunting and may The Old God's be with us.
More reports to follow. 
Rellgar

(DU) - LI King of the Swamps, the Lord of the Forest has accepted your contract. We believe an offer of a couple of artifacts for the DE to remove himself from your region was the stakes. If we are correct in our assumptions please send the PI a dagger of your choosing and we would like the plow of the prophets so we might make more popcorn.

(DU) - DE Please let me know if you would like terms or not. While you are unharmed at the moment the Lord of the Forest believes your current position would be devastated should another moon pass.

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

(11-10-2016, 05:13 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - LI King of the Swamps, the Lord of the Forest has accepted your contract.  We believe an offer of a couple of artifacts for the DE to remove himself from your region was the stakes.  If we are correct in our assumptions please  send the PI a dagger of your choosing and we would like the plow of the prophets so we might make more popcorn.

(DU) - DE Please let me know if you would like terms or not.  While you are unharmed at the moment the Lord of the Forest believes your current position would be devastated should another moon pass.

LI - DU
That deal was good if you accepted back when it was being offered. Not now after I dealt some serious damage against the DE-WA. You made it pretty clear that you weren't going to help and I was left alone against them.

(11-10-2016, 05:23 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 05:13 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - LI King of the Swamps, the Lord of the Forest has accepted your contract.  We believe an offer of a couple of artifacts for the DE to remove himself from your region was the stakes.  If we are correct in our assumptions please  send the PI a dagger of your choosing and we would like the plow of the prophets so we might make more popcorn.

(DU) - DE Please let me know if you would like terms or not.  While you are unharmed at the moment the Lord of the Forest believes your current position would be devastated should another moon pass.

LI - DU
That deal was good if you accepted back when it was being offered. Not now after I dealt some serious damage against the DE-WA. You made it pretty clear that you weren't going to help and I was left alone against them.

SA- I definitely saw that coming, lol so how did your big battle go??