Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(PI) - DU I will look at the location this turn to make sure I got the right one.  As to the code it is of no use to me unless i have the full name, you offered 2 parts of the name.  I can try and steel it or use a group to hit it.  Group i have no need for the name but need an offer for group usage, if agent, I need the full name and the cost is one of your retainer agents so basically free.  I might of not understood your message for the full name but it seems like you gave me 2 parts and am missing a few numbers to the name. 

- Rogal

(DU) - PI I have given you the location based off of your 3PI and the target name based off of my artifact code. I need to still give you the kingdom name but wanted to ensure we were in agreement on the first 2 pieces.. I will sleep the target to increase success.

(PI) -  DU ok got it, makes more scene now.

(DU) - PI perfect. Let me know if you need more details or if you can guess what I am targeting.

(PI) (DU) yup I got it.

(11-01-2016, 05:30 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - PI perfect.  Let me know if you need more details or if you can guess what I am targeting.

SA-DU Oh I Know the Target. Location. Good hunting.

Rellgar

SA-NO I feel slighted that you offer our friend The Ranger a NAP and not the Sacred Order. 

Rellgar the Great

(11-01-2016, 02:31 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-NO I feel slighted that you offer our friend The Ranger a NAP and not the Sacred Order. 

Rellgar the Great

(NO) 2 for 1 deal, since you guys have a MDP. I'm happy to sign with you- last time I offered you declined.

GN to SA and RA
Again, I would like to point out that difficulties arise when kingdoms make pledges to come to each others aid and then become constrained by individual agreements with other kingdoms. We should avoid a situation that happened previously in which the Ranger pledged to help the SA but was hampered by an individual agreement not to interfere with the Nomad. At this time we are in no major wars while much of the world is fighting. Do we really need to pursue NAPs on all sides?

(11-01-2016, 03:31 PM)Devildog Wrote: GN to SA and RA
Again, I would like to point out that difficulties arise when kingdoms make pledges to come to each others aid and then become constrained by individual agreements with other kingdoms.  We should avoid a situation that happened previously in which the Ranger pledged to help the SA but was hampered by an individual agreement not to interfere with the Nomad. At this time we are in no major wars while much of the world is fighting.  Do we really need to pursue NAPs on all sides?

SA-GN I have no intention of making anymore NAPs and I don't believe the Ranger does either. I was just expressing my feelings. I agree with my Gnome friend. 

Rellgar