Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
NE > SA As you are mow engaging the TY would you mind sharing the Name of the Leader you spoke of to the Great Druid.
> RA Are you interested in a village swap from my Northern holdings for 1 of yours. If so please move an Emmy into the village that is 8 due North of the former TY village that we have tossed back and forth for a couple turns now/

(10-21-2016, 03:38 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 06:03 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - PI I assume that was to me, no worries let me know.
(DU) - SA The TY leaders is General is Ura Hardspear

SA-DU We thank the Lord of the Forrest. TY has his 1st group division at PF lead by Major General Snorg if anyone is interested.

Rellgar

(RA) I may be interested in doing something about the TY group you mention.  The brat is light fingered and took some gold from me recently.

(10-21-2016, 05:22 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: NE > SA  As you are mow engaging the TY would you mind sharing the Name of the Leader you spoke of to the Great Druid.
    > RA Are you interested in a village swap from my Northern holdings for 1 of yours.  If so please move an Emmy into the village that is 8 due North of the former TY village that we have tossed back and forth for a couple turns now/

(RA) - NE -Ohman, the village swap is perfect.  From that old Ty village if you go 7 south and two east you will find a village of mine that you may have.  This will help us both with our months of famine.

(RA) GN - I offered you  a MDA last turn.  It was a reply to an old post and we were both having difficulty getting our carrier pigeons to accept our orders so perhaps it got lost in the turmoil?

Wookie

(RA) - SA  Lord Rellgar, would you be interested in a swap of an item of interest I have located in Arcania for a town in Torvale?

Wookie

(10-21-2016, 10:42 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - SA  Lord Rellgar, would you be interested in a swap of an item of interest I have located in Arcania for a town in Torvale?

Wookie

SA-RA Lord Ranger, that would depend on the quality of the item. Possably a town or a village. Have you cleansed Arcania of the Tyrant toddler?

Rellgar

(10-21-2016, 11:20 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 10:42 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - SA  Lord Rellgar, would you be interested in a swap of an item of interest I have located in Arcania for a town in Torvale?

Wookie

SA-RA Lord Ranger, that would depend on the quality of the item. Possably a town or a village. Have you cleansed Arcania of the Tyrant toddler?

Rellgar
(RA) - SA  Holy Man, the item is superior and located 4 SW of your village beginning in WY.  Send me the code for your town and I will move em this turn.

TY is gone from Arcania at this time.

(10-21-2016, 11:45 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

Wookie

Rellgar
(RA) - SA  Holy Man, the item is superior and located 4 SW of your village beginning in WY.  Send me the code for your town and I will move em this turn.

SA-RA Very well, a town in Torvale for the item to further strengthen our friendship. I'm a bit confused with your location instructions. I have nothing anywhere near WY.

Rellgar

(10-21-2016, 12:20 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:

Wookie

Rellgar

SA-RA Very well, a town in Torvale for the item to further strengthen our friendship. I'm a bit confused with your location instructions. I have nothing anywhere near WY.

Rellgar

SA- if you look back to turn 7 where your 4th Ranger group was camped, the town is 6 north and 8 west of that square. I suggest using this location as reference. Yes we had a reconnaissance of something provided by our priestess and happened to see you there.
Rellgar

(10-21-2016, 12:20 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:

Wookie

Rellgar

Rellgar