Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(10-13-2016, 03:00 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO We can put the order in for turn 13.  The Lord of the Forest believe it would be difficult to arrange his commands for turn 12 and still accomplish his goals.  
(DU) - RA We are agreed through turn 20.
(DU) - SA The Lord of the Forest believes our NAP runs through turn 23 and as such no need to make changes due to agreements we have made with the RA.

Atuan - Lowly Centaurian Scribe

(NO) Yep. I meant turn 13.

GN-RA

My apologies fellow king. As you know we have been fighting a war against the Tyrants. During the last month, as we were pursuing our quarry, my General tells me that we inadvertently crossed into Arcania. You can rest assured that we will be headed home immediately.

You may also notice a Tyrant army in your area which will verify that this trespass was not by our design.

SA- We have received many reports, some wonderful and others disturbing. The Sorceress Kingdom has dissolved as our forces move throughout Torvale, a victory parade is planned. Our agents have captured and successfully interrogated an agent of the Tyrant boy king after his attempt to steal gold from our kingdom. This is an outrageous violation of our NAP and a declaration of War!

SA-TY We break our NAP with you for your cowardly actions.

Rellgar the Great

(10-13-2016, 04:24 PM)Devildog Wrote: GN-RA

My apologies fellow king. As you know we have been fighting a war against the Tyrants. During the last month, as we were pursuing our quarry, my General tells me that we inadvertently crossed into Arcania. You can rest assured that we will be headed home immediately.

You may also notice a Tyrant army in your area which will verify that this trespass was not by our design.

GN

Ahem, upon careful examination of the news from the land I have noticed that our villagers tell us that the large Tyrant horde is still in Runnemede somewhere. Nevertheless we will be leaving Arcania next turn.

(10-13-2016, 04:34 PM)Devildog Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 04:24 PM)Devildog Wrote: GN-RA

GN

Ahem, upon careful examination of the news from the land I have noticed that our villagers tell us that the large Tyrant horde is still in Runnemede somewhere. Nevertheless we will be leaving Arcania next turn.
(RA) GN - no worries and thanks for telling us promptly.

SA-DU,NE,GN,RA,WA,NO,LI,DE-Greetings, Since the SO has surrendered, We open all negotiations to enter into NAP's or treaties and extend any existing ones. It seems the baby Tyrant wishes to play war with us. We will only do battle with the tyrant in the regions of Amberland and Torvale, unless other kingdom's permit us to battle the tyrant in there realms. Now would be a good opportunity to take control of any tyrant PC'S in your controlled regions. If anyone wishes to attack any tyrant PC's in Amberland, I want to approve or deny your request. I lay claim to all PC's in Amberland and Torvale that are not allready controlled or promised to another kingdom. 

>GN do you wish us to engage the Tyrant army in Runnimede? If so let us know when its safe to do so. 

Rellgar the Great

GN -SA
At this time I have confidence that I can handle the Tyrant in Runnemede. I may ask for your assistance if anyone intervenes on his behalf. I am available to assist as needed in Amberland as we have common cause.

(10-14-2016, 01:51 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-DU,NE,GN,RA,WA,NO,LI,DE-Greetings, Since the SO has surrendered, We open all negotiations to enter into NAP's or treaties and extend any existing ones. It seems the baby Tyrant wishes to play war with us. We will only do battle with the tyrant in the regions of Amberland and Torvale, unless other kingdom's permit us to battle the tyrant in there realms. Now would be a good opportunity to take control of any tyrant PC'S in your controlled regions. If anyone wishes to attack any tyrant PC's in Amberland, I want to approve or deny your request. I lay claim to all PC's in Amberland and Torvale that are not allready controlled or promised to another kingdom. 

>GN do you wish us to engage the Tyrant army in Runnimede? If so let us know when its safe to do so. 

Rellgar the Great

I think the Tyrant lease on Avalon has expired by now.

(PI) With the SO gone, me thinks a deal with the NO could be much closer.  DU let me know when you want to do that trade for I can move on the location now.

Rogal

(DU) - PI You are trading 10k gold for 44945. I wont need to code to trade back, I already know it.