Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(PI) What happened in Amberland?  I am able to become more aggressive getting the Unusual encounters many of you world leaders would rather just pay gold for.

-Rogal

(10-03-2016, 04:45 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) What happened in Amberland?  I am able to become more aggressive getting the Unusual encounters many of you world leaders would rather just pay gold for.

-Rogal

SA- What happened in Amberland? We are not sure, there are conflicting reports. What intel does the Pirates Have? Also are you in control of the village 10 south 1 east of the town in Oakendale that I released to you?

RELLGAR The Great

(PI) To the SA, yes I own that one.  My guess now is that if you are unsure how you lost your region, I wonder which population center has had a huge influx of population.

(DU) - SO it seems you lost control of Torvale. What terrible turn of events has caused such a stir in our neighbors to the south?
NO - Have you made the trip north for that trinket? If not I would be willing to go grab it for you.

(10-03-2016, 05:19 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) To the SA, yes I own that one.  My guess now is that if you are unsure how you lost your region, I wonder which population center has had a huge influx of population.
SA-PI We did not lose control of Amberland. Perhaps you somehow have confused us with the sorceress?

(PI) your correct, I was totally off on the regions, we Pirates were not lost but Misoriented.  So what happened in Torvale then.

(RA) to all High Counsel members. Lords how do you wish to proceed with our votes from here. If there is a desire to continue on the rotation we just followed, order of joining, I could support that and wait 5 turns to be heard again. To recap the order I think it was PI, GN, SA, NO, RA.
If the majority wants to go back to open bidding that is fine too.

Range Rider Wookie Panz

(PI) I like that, but  what happens when all the NAP's are done, war begins, and the High Council seats become a revolving door.  I do not care what the plan is, just make one, because this way the council bidding is going is a new concept to me.

Rogal

(10-03-2016, 08:37 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA)  to all High Counsel members.  Lords how do you wish to proceed with our votes from here. If there is a desire to continue on the rotation we just followed, order of joining, I could support that and wait 5 turns to be heard again.  To recap the order I think it was PI, GN, SA, NO, RA.

Range Rider Wookie Panz

I say it now goes to the highest bidder,  deals can still be made though.
RELLGAR

(10-03-2016, 09:55 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 08:37 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA)  to all High Counsel members.  Lords how do you wish to proceed with our votes from here. If there is a desire to continue on the rotation we just followed, order of joining, I could support that and wait 5 turns to be heard again.  To recap the order I think it was PI, GN, SA, NO, RA.

Range Rider Wookie Panz

I say it now goes to the highest bidder,  deals can still be made though.
RELLGAR

I say we continue the current plan at least until everyone has had one guaranteed issue. I see no pressing reason to stop now.