Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(09-12-2016, 02:59 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-SO , we have received a request from a village in the north of Amberland, that wishes to be liberated. Perhaps you would want to tax them one last time, my troops will be moving in there in a few day's to liberate them.

RELLGAR the Mighty

(Sorry for last minute, I thought I had posted this earlier, but I can't find it)

(DU) - SA I will be taking the village you added to your collection, you should tax it this turn if you want additional income. I also don't see where you relayed the details of the town to the pirate. Let me know if I missed it.

NE - Congratulations on your region. It appears you are learning quickly Smile

(09-12-2016, 05:07 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - SA I will be taking the village you added to your collection, you should tax it this turn if you want additional income.  I also don't see where you relayed the details of the town to the pirate.  Let me know if I missed it.

NE - Congratulations on your region.  It appears you are learning quickly Smile

SA-DU I will tax it, my troops got some battle experience and have moved on. It's all yours.

SA-NO congradulations on your region control. I have found your fishing village and would like to take control of it to control this region. Is this agreeable? Would you be Interested in a NAP?

NE- I see your influences have spread greatly. What are your intentions toward our Kingdom?

RELLGAR The Mighty

(09-12-2016, 05:07 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - SA I will be taking the village you added to your collection, you should tax it this turn if you want additional income.  I also don't see where you relayed the details of the town to the pirate.  Let me know if I missed it.

NE - Congratulations on your region.  It appears you are learning quickly Smile

SA-DU, sorry what details of what town to pirate?

(DU) - SA the town in the sea of mystery, a short distance from the village you took. The lord of the forest intends to give it to the pirate.

Atuan - Lowly Centaurian Scribe

(PI) Hope all is going well for all of the rulers of our great lands of Alamaze.  I seem to be lacking a decoder ring for messaging, so two kingdoms I would like to move an emissary into to act as a point of reference and to also pass through but not take over that population center.  The SO and NE, I ask permission to send an emissary to one of your villages I found to move through but also act as a reference point for messaging.  Let me know if this is acceptable or not. A point of reference for the DU will be set up after these moves, so no need for you to waste orders on it.

Rogal

(09-12-2016, 06:23 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - SA the town in the sea of mystery, a short distance from the village you took.  The lord of the forest intends to give it to the pirate.

Atuan - Lowly Centaurian Scribe

I see, the town I started with. It's the first I have heard of these intentions.

Rellgar the Mighty

SA-PI the town's location is west 11 spaces and then north 3 spaces from your town in Amberland.

Rellgar

(PI) thank you for the information.