Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Off topic - Is the internet breaking apart?
Just wondering if others are seeing some of the stuff I see.   Without being specific, seems lots of finance companies websites are having a lot of downtime and screwed up "advancements". You'd think if any company wanted to get it right, it would be a finance company.  Even a closer example, for our eight players that are in our first Alamaze fantasy football league, Yahoo makes lots of mistakes, for example, before the TH night game started, they showed a player of mine, on the bench, who is on a bye, scored 4 points before the game he wasn't in had started.   Anyway, on that score, I will have to displace Lord Thanatos to make the playoffs.  Somehow I brushed past the dreaded Prancing Butterlies last week, and now face an equally fearsome team this week.  Sweat. 

We have some tech geniuses here on the forum.  Is there a real threat to the internet continuing as we know it in the next five years?

It's still working for me so far.

I have invested a decent amount in cyber security stocks because I do think cyber attacks will begin to come in force.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde