Alamaze - New
Junk Troops - Printable Version

+- Alamaze - New (https://alamaze.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-67.html)
+--- Forum: General Alamaze Discussion Area (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Junk Troops (/thread-8371.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Junk Troops - bluefile2 - 04-16-2013

How much do the recruitable troops add to value on Avg?

-Recruits/veterans
- ogres
- Wyverns
- skeletons
- Whites

RE: Junk Troops - Lord Diamond - 04-16-2013

Whites? I hope you mean Wights. Smile

RE: Junk Troops - bluefile2 - 04-16-2013

i have a lispsss. sorry Smile

RE: Junk Troops - DuPont - 04-16-2013

Well, of course the Black Dragon isn't going to think too much of the whites.

RE: Junk Troops - bluefile2 - 04-16-2013

This is true.

RE: Junk Troops - Jumbie - 04-16-2013

Whites suck.

Go for the yolks.

RE: Junk Troops - Lord Diamond - 04-16-2013

I can't give you specifics, but I can tell you that Wights are pretty badass. Not 'junk' at all. It seems that just about everything is better than Veterans...

RE: Junk Troops - Maniacal Menace - 04-17-2013

Its probably not very accurate, but I estimate thier value as such:
Recruits 1500 (fight 25% inferior to veterans)
Veterans 2000
Skeleton, monsters 1750 (slightly suprior to recruits)
Ogres/Wyverns 2500 (superior to veterans)
Wights 2750-3000 (far superior to veterans)

All kingdom names, even the UN, fight equal to or better than veterans (depending on terrian obviously).

When it comes down to it, moral, terrian and leadership greatly outweigh brigade strength. Like red dragons for example, may have the most powerful brigades, but fight inferior to many other kingdoms in the mountains due to the fact that Red Dragons are almost all considered archers, and fight at 25% in the mountians. Elves good in the forrest? Not really, they have such a high concentration of archers in thier brigades (fight 25% in forrest) that it outweighs thier bonus in that terrian.

RE: Junk Troops - Maniacal Menace - 04-17-2013

Oh, and all other things being equal, all brigades types seem to have some sort of "toughness" value which is unknown. It is not represented by thier "value vs XYZ". Giants, Dwarves, Red Dragons, Rangers, for example, are harder to kill, apparently. You'll notice these are the kingdoms whose leaders are also less likely to be slain in combat.

RE: Junk Troops - Hawk_ - 04-17-2013

(04-17-2013, 01:57 PM)Maniacal Menace Wrote: Oh, and all other things being equal, all brigades types seem to have some sort of "toughness" value which is unknown. It is not represented by thier "value vs XYZ". Giants, Dwarves, Red Dragons, Rangers, for example, are harder to kill, apparently. You'll notice these are the kingdoms whose leaders are also less likely to be slain in combat.

I think your brigade point values are dead on.

There was an oracle somewhere re: defensive values. I always wished that was a published figure.

The PA was a great kingdom for not taking losses. Heavier troops were defintely tied to better defensive rating.