Alamaze - New
Giant Skeleton - Game 101 - Printable Version

+- Alamaze - New (https://alamaze.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-67.html)
+--- Forum: General Alamaze Discussion Area (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Giant Skeleton - Game 101 (/thread-8332.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Giant Skeleton - Game 101 - bluefile2 - 04-09-2013

Beware of dealing with player "The Wise One" aka GI king in future games. This was the email sent out with the setups:

Hey bluefile2,

Playing the Giants in 101, you may contact me via this email if you want to work together. Also, if you have any pop centers in Amberland that you want to keep, let me know so I can avoid them or they're fair game :]

See ya.

I told him that I have a village at OO in Amberland. Turn 2 he shows up with the 1GI at OO. No honor.

- BL

RE: Giant Skeleton - Game 101 - Kalrex - 04-09-2013

Maybe he ran out of movement points.

RE: Giant Skeleton - Game 101 - DuPont - 04-09-2013

He came to take a giant dump on the village?

RE: Giant Skeleton - Game 101 - kevindusi - 04-09-2013

(04-09-2013, 09:02 PM)DuPont Wrote: He came to take a giant dump on the village?

When you gotta go....

RE: Giant Skeleton - Game 101 - bluefile2 - 04-09-2013

Kalrex,

He Emailed me over the weekend to tell me that he was specifically moving there.

RE: Giant Skeleton - Game 101 - Jumbie - 04-09-2013

It's a sad, sad day when you can't trust someone on the internet.

Next thing you know politicians will be breaking promises.

RE: Giant Skeleton - Game 101 - kevindusi - 04-09-2013

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes... the dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

RE: Giant Skeleton - Game 101 - Lord Thanatos - 04-10-2013

(04-09-2013, 05:28 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: Beware of dealing with player "The Wise One" aka GI king in future games. This was the email sent out with the setups:

Hey bluefile2,

Playing the Giants in 101, you may contact me via this email if you want to work together. Also, if you have any pop centers in Amberland that you want to keep, let me know so I can avoid them or they're fair game :]

See ya.

I told him that I have a village at OO in Amberland. Turn 2 he shows up with the 1GI at OO. No honor.

- BL

It is always nice to know after turn one who your enemy is. As far as betrayals go, he sure sold his integrity for a tiny advantage. This sort of betrayal is far easier to recover from than one that a smarter player would have devised. You now have your entire game to beat the hell out of him at the cost of a single village. I would welcome such information. Now whenever you play against him in the future you can start assaulting him with turn one orders. Smile

RE: Giant Skeleton - Game 101 - Lord Diamond - 04-10-2013

I love having a nemesis! It makes games so much more fun and interesting. Mine used to be Lord Thanatos. Smile

RE: Giant Skeleton - Game 101 - The Gray Mouser - 04-10-2013

I think its way too much to ask to take a side on this when only one side has even been heard from, and for such a small matter.

I had "understandings" with two kingdoms on turn 1. Didn't mean if I didn't issue two defend orders on turn 2, it would have been my opponent's fault if I had a group wiped out - it would be mine. It's all part of the grand scheme. Trust but verify. Also, calling someone out so early, eh, and on a forum, I'm not impressed.