Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum
Maps - Printable Version

+- Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum (https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALAMAZE (https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Alamaze Rules and Resources (https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Maps (/showthread.php?tid=8275)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Maps - smoyes - 12-15-2013

(12-13-2013, 08:00 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: Thanks for this, super helpful!

This may seem like the wrong place to ask this, but how to you make all those icons appear in the powerpoint map? I'm afraid I don't know anything about powerpoint. Does anyone have quick pointers on using it?Huh

RE: Maps - Lord Diamond - 12-25-2013

(12-15-2013, 05:42 AM)smoyes Wrote:
(12-13-2013, 08:00 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: Thanks for this, super helpful!

This may seem like the wrong place to ask this, but how to you make all those icons appear in the powerpoint map? I'm afraid I don't know anything about powerpoint. Does anyone have quick pointers on using it?Huh

You just drag them over. Or copy & paste them.

RE: Maps - Jumbie - 12-31-2013

Regarding maps for resurgent and other versions, I've had a few screw ups where I mixed up O and Q and V and Y because of the font. For us rookies, can we have a tweak to the grid font for that, so that those two letter pairs are more readily distinguishable?

RE: Maps - Lord Diamond - 12-31-2013

(12-31-2013, 03:30 PM)Jumbie Wrote: Regarding maps for resurgent and other versions, I've had a few screw ups where I mixed up O and Q and V and Y because of the font. For us rookies, can we have a tweak to the grid font for that, so that those two letter pairs are more readily distinguishable?

I've done the same thing, but each time I just remind myself that Q always comes after R, no matter what the font it. Smile

The font appears more distinctive in Resurgent. There is no changing the Classic map font as that is a scan of the original poster.

RE: Maps - Tripwire - 01-05-2014

Is there a map around showing the exact borders of the regions? New and old?

RE: Maps - Hawk_ - 01-05-2014

(01-05-2014, 11:06 AM)Tripwire Wrote: Is there a map around showing the exact borders of the regions? New and old?

The borders actually change slightly depending on what map file Cipher builds the game with. I will send you a general one.

RE: Maps - Rowey05 - 02-10-2014

Do the maps terrain differ slightly with each game? I've an area showing on the map as forest but on my turn result it states desert.

RE: Maps - Jumpingfist - 02-10-2014

No does not move. You most likely are using the resurgent map. Ry Vor posted in this thread page 2. 12/13 6:30pm. An xlx file that contains what each spot is on the map. A couple posts above that is the resurgent map

RE: Maps - Rowey05 - 02-14-2014

Thanks, that helped, should pay more attention and read earlier posts.

Looking at the map, I'm guessing it's been created in Campaign Cartographer. If so, any chance of releasing the base CC file for those of us who have the software? In the process of drawing up my own in CC3 but thought I may be cheeky and try and save some time Wink.

No worries if not, I'll soldier on.

RE: Maps - Ry Vor - 02-14-2014

The map is our property and copyright protected.