Alamaze - New
Another team game? - Printable Version

+- Alamaze - New (https://alamaze.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Alamaze Games (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Alamaze New Game Sign-Up! (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Another team game? (/thread-16267.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Another team game? - The Painted Man - 02-15-2021

(02-15-2021, 02:32 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 10:42 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: I told Keeope that I'd keeop him company in this team game.

Also wanted to post to revive the discussion. I did a horrible, horrible disservice to my teammates in the last game and hope to atone for that.

And here I thought it was your enemy that slowed you down.  You busted our balloon man.  If that was your worst effort I don't want to see your best against me.

You guys did great. I just didn't do what a mentor should do and we made some key mistakes that could have easily been avoided.

RE: Another team game? - Ruingurth - 02-20-2021

This thread seems to have stalled should we start a new one?

RE: Another team game? - The Painted Man - 02-20-2021

team games just take a while to fill. call your friends, neighbors, siblings, colleagues.... this is a good way to get new/newer players up to speed. It's also a great way to figure out who wookie is playing and attack him right away.

One fun thing is to mix it up and play with people you've not partnered with before. Great way to learn new things.

RE: Another team game? - Wookie Panz - 02-20-2021

(02-20-2021, 03:11 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: team games just take a while to fill. call your friends, neighbors, siblings, colleagues.... this is a good way to get new/newer players up to speed. It's also a great way to figure out who wookie is playing and attack him right away.

One fun thing is to mix it up and play with people you've not partnered with before. Great way to learn new things.
Wookie just loves it when P.M.  mentions him in the forum.
While an early dance with him can be fun it's not a route to the podium.

RE: Another team game? - Ruingurth - 02-21-2021

(02-20-2021, 05:42 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 03:11 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: team games just take a while to fill. call your friends, neighbors, siblings, colleagues.... this is a good way to get new/newer players up to speed. It's also a great way to figure out who wookie is playing and attack him right away.

You guys should be on the same team!

RE: Another team game? - The Painted Man - 02-21-2021

Ha. I am game. Keeope?

RE: Another team game? - Wookie Panz - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 03:49 AM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 05:42 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

You guys should be on the same team!

We did a team game together last year and we won.  Painted was a top shelf team leader but he liked to snuggle a bit much.  I'd do another team game with him as long as he doesn't try to paint me too!

RE: Another team game? - Airetar - 02-21-2021

I'll sign up as a free agent / non-captain.  We normally play a Tampa 2 defense and a medium range, timing passing offense.

RE: Another team game? - Strongwill - 02-21-2021

Team1: Painted/Wookie/Keeope?
Team2:
Team3:
Team4:

Players wanting to play:
Airetar
Cosmic wizard
Windstar
Ruingurth

Those following and might play: Smile
Strongwill

RE: Another team game? - The Painted Man - 02-21-2021

Honestly wookie should be leading a team. He makes our team too good. And I can't attack him if he is on my team.

Windstar and Airetar also super solid and would be good leaders if the goal is to help new players. If the goal is to kick butt then I take back my first comment and welcome the wookie to team Keeope.