Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum
5481 Ice Age Summertime - Printable Version

+- Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum (https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Alamaze Games (https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Active Games (https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: 5481 Ice Age Summertime (/showthread.php?tid=15974)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: 5481 Ice Age Summertime - uncledarkseid - 08-22-2020

SO-All
More where that came from if you are interested

RE: 5481 Ice Age Summertime - Brekk - 08-22-2020

(08-22-2020, 03:19 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 02:59 PM)Brekk Wrote: RD —> AN

Because the alternative to paying is taking from my neighbors. Any food you would be interested in selling.  Get those wizards up!

I am afraid to feed the beasts. Two regions, an eliminated opponent, and a dazzling amount of status points in first place.... Seems the dragons are tough in this format if people keep them fed.

Dragons are always tough first 10 turns. 

Well seems to only be on seller of food these days,so

Rd—> SO 
I will also take 3 turns of 30k Food for 18k gold. .

RE: 5481 Ice Age Summertime - Drogo - 08-22-2020

BL ----> SO

Sending 18k gold for 30k food for next 3 turns, confirmed.

RE: 5481 Ice Age Summertime - uncledarkseid - 08-22-2020

(08-22-2020, 05:04 PM)Brekk Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 03:19 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 02:59 PM)Brekk Wrote: RD —> AN

Because the alternative to paying is taking from my neighbors. Any food you would be interested in selling.  Get those wizards up!

I am afraid to feed the beasts. Two regions, an eliminated opponent, and a dazzling amount of status points in first place.... Seems the dragons are tough in this format if people keep them fed.

Dragons are always tough first 10 turns. 

Well seems to only be on seller of food these days,so

Rd—> SO 
I will also take 3 turns of 30k Food for 18k gold. .

Done.  By the way for all to hear, at some point in the future,  i plan on stomping brek at stormgate to stop him from winning.

RE: 5481 Ice Age Summertime - VballMichael - 08-22-2020

LOL, so now you're allied with the RD for 9 turns in a row out of the first 12 in a game with no alliances and no NAPs? Lack of another trading partner is not an excuse. In fact, it proves the point. At 6 turns it was questionable. At 9 turns, it is a breach.

RE: 5481 Ice Age Summertime - gkmetty - 08-22-2020

Canticar,

It seems we need a ruling from Rick, or the other players. In a game with no alliances, trading 9 out of 12 turns would seem to be an alliance. Also, trading food to a player who has 2 regions and is fighting to take a 3rd region would only make sense if you were in an alliance.

You can try to bend the rules all you want but this is an alliance.

RE: 5481 Ice Age Summertime - Senior Tactician - 08-22-2020

Its funny there is a lot of really weird stuff that goes on in Alamaze.  Did you know that if you leave the game, your artifacts don't always go back to their starting points like they are supposed to?  For instance, lets say you are playing the RA, and you get drummed out of the game and decide to drop.  You can transfer all your artifacts to your groups and then move your groups to your buddies PCs.  Lets say your buddy in real life is playing the AT, you can just go to his PCs with your artifact laden groups, and when the computer removes your groups from the game, those artifacts will drop onto your buddies villages!  Isn't that weird?

RE: 5481 Ice Age Summertime - VballMichael - 08-22-2020

LOL, artifact laden, like 2. And a game that had lots of trading and transferring. But the rumor-tree does not rely on facts, just teams and long-dead conspiracy theories. Don't remember even seeing you in that game, but you are apparently part of the rumor tree.
And it does not change any of the current facts, but you just keep beating the same dead horse, Senior, in defense of the rest of your team.

RE: 5481 Ice Age Summertime - Senior Tactician - 08-22-2020

(08-22-2020, 06:55 PM)VballMichael Wrote: LOL, artifact laden, like 2. And a game that had lots of trading and transferring. But the rumor-tree does not rely on facts, just teams and long-dead conspiracy theories. Don't remember even seeing you in that game, but you are apparently part of the rumor tree.
And it does not change any of the current facts, but you just keep beating the same dead horse, Senior, in defense of the rest of your team.

Not sure which game you are referring to.  I was simply stating a fact I have observed about how the computer works.

RE: 5481 Ice Age Summertime - unclemike - 08-22-2020

If trading is the issue here, why not just disallow all trades until the end of the game. Then no more hostilities will be expressed on the forum and the game may be played without semi-alliances being formed accidentally thru trading. Is that acceptable with everyone or should we just allow things to continue as they are? Let me know your thoughts.