Alamaze - New
5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) - Printable Version

+- Alamaze - New (https://alamaze.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Alamaze Games (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Games That Have Ended (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-62.html)
+--- Thread: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) (/thread-15773.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) - Airetar - 03-11-2020

DA - HA

I don't want to hold you up if you can arrange other trades at this time.  I think the Imperium has about the ratio of resources we need for the next couple turns.  I would think at the next diplomacy period we might set up a three turn trade arrangement - just to keep in mind for planning.

RE: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) - Senior Tactician - 03-11-2020

(03-11-2020, 02:35 PM)Airetar Wrote: DA - HA

I don't want to hold you up if you can arrange other trades at this time.  I think the Imperium has about the ratio of resources we need for the next couple turns.  I would think at the next diplomacy period we might set up a three turn trade arrangement - just to keep in mind for planning.

Currently no trades have been arranged for this season, we are always open to any trade either food or gold at the right rate.  This turn orders are a little tight, but expect to be in full swing next trade season!  If you have a significant demand this season, we can make an order for it, if not, this is fine as well.

RE: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) - AlatarTBW - 03-11-2020

RA - SO and IL. Correction, It is in the land of the SO that my town lies, not in the realm of the secretive IL. My scribe has been beheaded for this inaccuracy, much apologies to the IL and SO lords. It seams we have a pop swap to work out might SO. What are your thoughts.

RA

RE: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) - RELLGAR - 03-11-2020

SO, RA your is a town? Let's just swap and call it a day.

RE: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) - Windstar - 03-11-2020

NE - UN: Greetings, Lord of the Shadows. I have seen your town in Zanthia. I have a village in Triumvia, which I believe is your region. I propose some sort of agreement where we can swap them. Interested?

RE: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) - Windstar - 03-11-2020

NE - IL: Greetings. I have a village in the Sword Coast. I would like to swap it for some other PC if you have one in Zanthia, or we can come to an alternative arrangement. Interested?

RE: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) - Agent Orange - 03-11-2020

RD-BL
that village is 7 spots left of where our groups are.

RE: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) - Eregnon - 03-12-2020

(03-11-2020, 09:18 PM)Windstar Wrote: NE - IL:  Greetings. I have a village in the Sword Coast. I would like to swap it for some other PC if you have one in Zanthia, or we can come to an alternative arrangement. Interested?

IL-NE - I don't have anything in Zanthia, but how about if I just agree not to take it until after the first winter?

RE: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) - Pine Needle - 03-12-2020

(03-11-2020, 11:49 PM)Agent Orange Wrote: RD-BL
that village is 7 spots left of where our groups are.

BL-RD
Town is 3 right and 2 down.

RE: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy) - Brekk - 03-12-2020

UN —> All

Greetings my fellow lords and ladies, I wish you all peace and prosperity in the coming months. Knowing this does not always happen I will be lowering the training costs for your respective agent agencies so you can properly protect yourself in the coming days, look at it as an example of my giving and kind nature.
Triumvia is my new home and expect it to be vacated unless some deal has been struck and would expect the same of my own holdings in other lands.

(03-10-2020, 09:28 PM)Airetar Wrote: Onyx Imperium to the Underworld,

Greetings, cousin.  Down the road, perhaps we will have business to discuss.

Greeting cousin,, it is good to hear from you I look forward to our conversations, to long have we been at odds.

UN —> NE. yes take it when you need and I will do the same, if I am understanding your proposal. In the event an emmisary is captured I propose 1 gold for exchange the following turn?